March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Final update
1st portal email: 21 September
2nd portal email: 22 September
Ecopr: 25th September
Gckey update: Approved 25th September

Saying a big big thank you to God and all forum members. I wish everyone all the best. Shalom!
Congratulations

Reactions: Ade3032

Sohyun lee

May 31, 2019
Hey guys, I got a gu yesterday, then background changed from “ we are processing your background check “ to “ you application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check “ seems like the process is going back. Anyone have any ideas for that?
I got the same statements and situations and it changed to “we are processing your background check” again yesterday. It happend almost in 5 month since then

Last edited:

skrathore303

Jul 28, 2021
Final update
1st portal email: 21 September
2nd portal email: 22 September
Ecopr: 25th September
Gckey update: Approved 25th September

Saying a big big thank you to God and all forum members. I wish everyone all the best. Shalom!
Hi I received my eCoPR on Sep 23rd but I have not performed the Gckey update, I am not aware of this step can someone explain what it is as their is no specific communication I received for the same.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hi Guys, can some one help me with an attorney reference who can help draft a explanation letter to IRCC regarding my visa refusals
Have you mentioned your previous visa refusals in your application???
Have you choosed the option yes or no when they ask you about previous refusals in the form ????

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi I received my eCoPR on Sep 23rd but I have not performed the Gckey update, I am not aware of this step can someone explain what it is as their is no specific communication I received for the same.
No need to update anything on your gckey. All I was saying was that IRCC updated my online acct to 'Approved'.

Reactions: skrathore303