+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
HI,

I got invitation under CEC on Feb 13th round where cutoff was less than 100. My CRC score with job offer was around 440. My AOR is March 8th.

The question that I have is that, let's assume I lose my job while the PR processing is going on, what will happen to the PR processing?
Will my application get discarded? Please let me know. Thanks.

I'm asking this question because my application exceeded 6months of processing time and I'm not very sure how long it will continue without any final decision on this matter...

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
finally got portal email today.

here's my timeline.

ITA: Feb 13
AOR: Mar 02
MEP: Mar 17
BIO: Mar 22
PORTAL: Sep 20
1 applicant, CRS:465
primary office: Etobicoke IRCC
secondary office:CIO -> HM-New ineligibility

hope everyone get portal soon.
Thanks
Congo!!! How many GU you got ?

SanteS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sidney + CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
HI,

I got invitation under CEC on Feb 13th round where cutoff was less than 100. My CRC score with job offer was around 440. My AOR is March 8th.

The question that I have is that, let's assume I lose my job while the PR processing is going on, what will happen to the PR processing?
Will my application get discarded? Please let me know. Thanks.

I'm asking this question because my application exceeded 6months of processing time and I'm not very sure how long it will continue without any final decision on this matter...
So far as I know, your application will not be discarded. There will be 2 possibilities,

1. If IRCC learns the truth via your report or phone check, the scores associated with your declared job offer will be deducted from your total score of 440. If the new CEC score after deduction remains beyond the criterion, you will still have the chance.

2. If IRCC does not do any investigation nor know you lost your job (and you do not report either). You will definitely get approved.

SanteS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Burnaby
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sidney + CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-03-2021
Right!! Just wait for 1or 2 more months..
Here I am With AOR 5 march……hope for the best
Me too, AOR on 05 March. Still waiting....