+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Mar 25, 2020
Hello Group members I got the following email. When I open the portal and sign in it says document missing. How do I get my COPR. AOR March 2021

Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Instructions for your eCoPR document:

• Verify the information on your eCoPR document.
  • Notify us of any errors by contacting us via: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
  • If the information is accurate, print your eCoPR document.
  • Sign and date the CLIENT COPY of the eCoPR document at the bottom of the page under the IRCC officer electronic signature and date.
  • Your eCoPR document is very important, please keep it safe.
  • Your eCoPR is not a valid document for travelling, you need to wait for your PR card before leaving Canada for travelling

roshani5211

Dec 24, 2020
Hello Group members I got the following email. When I open the portal and sign in it says document missing. How do I get my COPR

Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Instructions for your eCoPR document:

• Verify the information on your eCoPR document.
  • Notify us of any errors by contacting us via: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
  • If the information is accurate, print your eCoPR document.
  • Sign and date the CLIENT COPY of the eCoPR document at the bottom of the page under the IRCC officer electronic signature and date.
  • Your eCoPR document is very important, please keep it safe.
  • Your eCoPR is not a valid document for travelling, you need to wait for your PR card before leaving Canada for travelling.
Congratulations

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Waiting for my fiance's pr...
Aor- 19 march
No updates.
Eligibility under review.
Its been so long.. waiting n waiting.. n waiting....

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
we submitted biometric along with application, which is valid until 2028 and Biometric number also mentioned under Applicant Information In my IRCC account.
Can anyone suggest on the below RCMP request as I received with 2 points .One is for Finger print and the other one for RCMP?
Is that different or both comes under RCMP..I am little bit confused.

Request from IRCC:

1.Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by 2021/10/10
2.RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check This must be received at this office by: 2021/10/10

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
we submitted biometric along with application, which is valid until 2028 and Biometric number also mentioned under Applicant Information In my IRCC account.
Can anyone suggest on the below RCMP request as I received with 2 points .One is for Finger print and the other one for RCMP?
Is that different or both comes under RCMP..I am little bit confused.

Request from IRCC:

1.Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by 2021/10/10
2.RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check This must be received at this office by: 2021/10/10
Yes you have to send Canadian police clearance.I submitted my spouse rcmp upfront but they asked again.You have 1 month to submitt rcmp.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

devesh050908

Star Member
May 5, 2021
CIC updated the application status page and says they are now finalizing applications between Feb 14 - Feb 20, 2021.

But I was reading this newsletter from CIC (published yesterday) and it says they are finalizing application from January.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/09/express-entry-canada-holds-first-cec-draw-of-september-0919053.html#gs.beyzap
I also saw yesterday, my aor is Mar 30, 2021, vo: Vancouver, waiting for some update after medical approved on April 19, 2021