Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Have heard that VO Etobicoke is faster in processing applications. Few friends whose AOR was dated Apr 21 have already got COPR through VO Etobicoke
Actually, Etobicoke is the worst. There is no even one update for me since March. The speed for primary VO processing application is different to the local VO that send portal email/COPR. I guess the primary VO for those people who claim their VO is Etobicoke probably is somewhere else.

Reactions: PD1984 and 100rab81

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
So I finally got my PR card, and it is the end of the road for me so i wanted to share.

see previous time line in my signature.

I sent my Photo on the 1st of august, 2021.
On the 3rd it was rejected because how i scanned it,

It is advisable to ask them to email it directly to you when you at the photo studio, if you take hard copy you should send it through mail.

I linked my application to CIC account.

I uploaded on the 3rd of August, and then, on the 16th of August 2021. It was approved on my CIC account.

Today, 19th of August, i received it in the mail. it is from CPC Sydney.

I wish everyone the best, if you are worried don't be, just pray.
What do you mean by you linked your application to CIC account? I got my portal email(first email) on 9th July but never got the second email. I created my own portal account by mistake but the PR confirmation Tab got added to the portal after few days so I could upload my picture and address details. It has been more than a month now and I haven't received any update on portal or my IRCC account. When I called IRCC they said all looks good, it just a matter of time. :(

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
What do you mean by you linked your application to CIC account? I got my portal email(first email) on 9th July but never got the second email. I created my own portal account by mistake but the PR confirmation Tab got added to the portal after few days so I could upload my picture and address details. It has been more than a month now and I haven't received any update on portal or my IRCC account. When I called IRCC they said all looks good, it just a matter of time. :(
You can link your PR card application (refer portal for nbr) under your IRCC account so to get notification whenever anything changes on your application. This is just needed to receive notification as portal updates doesn't trigger any notification on its own.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Aor = march 24
Bil= 11 Aug
Mep = 17 Aug

today I called ircc , agent said
Eligibility = passed
Criminality = In process
Security = Passed