+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
The online processing times indicator is moving too fast. It went from November 2020 applications to January 2021 in just two weeks. If it goes this way, it will go beyond our AOR in 2 weeks. Maybe we can expect something in next couple of weeks if we are in "Most of the applications". If not then we are the unluckiest remaining few percent of applicants.
I am a group of Iranian people ,today one of them said he got confirmation after 10 month , his AOR was 18 Oct 2020 without any additional and GU until now
I am not sure what are they doing and what they are looking for in our background as long as we submit Police certificate for our country and RCMP criminals check for Canada

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
This hurts the most.
Agreed. At least they should be able to tell us why our application is taking longer time. Just quickly navigate through April AOR, and I see people got portal with three dependents. It is awful to log in and see nothing changes.

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
So I finally got my PR card, and it is the end of the road for me so i wanted to share.

see previous time line in my signature.

I sent my Photo on the 1st of august, 2021.
On the 3rd it was rejected because how i scanned it,

It is advisable to ask them to email it directly to you when you at the photo studio, if you take hard copy you should send it through mail.

I linked my application to CIC account.

I uploaded on the 3rd of August, and then, on the 16th of August 2021. It was approved on my CIC account.

Today, 19th of August, i received it in the mail. it is from CPC Sydney.

I wish everyone the best, if you are worried don't be, just pray.

Last edited:

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hi all, quick question - Applied for CEC EE with AOR March 21, 2021. Currently on open work permit/PGWP which is expiring end of the month.

Also applied for the 18 month PGWP extension (under the IRCC public policy) on July 5, 2021. I have not heard anything back for PGWP extension except an automated letter with title "WP-EXT only except PGWP" that says I can continue working under the current employment conditions until November 3, 2021.

Should I also apply for BOWP or is BOWP not needed for now?

Thanks in advance

rara85

May 21, 2021
Hi all, quick question - Applied for CEC EE with AOR March 21, 2021. Currently on open work permit/PGWP which is expiring end of the month.

Also applied for the 18 month PGWP extension (under the IRCC public policy) on July 5, 2021. I have not heard anything back for PGWP extension except an automated letter with title "WP-EXT only except PGWP" that says I can continue working under the current employment conditions until November 3, 2021.

Should I also apply for BOWP or is BOWP not needed for now?

Thanks in advance
BOWP is valid for one year and PGWP extension is for 18 months so you will be all good without BOWP.

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020

Roopa Sharma

Jul 26, 2021
I don't think these dates actually matter as I know ppl still waiting from last year. However, mine AOR was 12th March and in final stage of receiving Cards now. Refer my signature for timeline details.
Have heard that VO Etobicoke is faster in processing applications. Few friends whose AOR was dated Apr 21 have already got COPR through VO Etobicoke

Reactions: PD1984

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I called IRCC today and both the ghost updates last week were about nothing. My security as NOT STARTED yet. She said that she couldnt find anything and I should not call after every update as system sometimes sends false updates! Its been 1 and a half month since my criminality passed and they havnt started my security yet :(:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Have heard that VO Etobicoke is faster in processing applications. Few friends whose AOR was dated Apr 21 have already got COPR through VO Etobicoke
My AOR is 2 Mar 2021 ... no updates. Still everything is in the process. VO is Etobicoke.

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran