Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Ok, that is not many pages. About "Review Required: Stat Questions" One example could be to review the reason for visa refusal (if you have one, they will check, I think). So the officer will check why the visa was refused. If you had visa refusal, make sure you list all of them. check this link someone talk about similar case.
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/505
Yes my husband has a visa refusal in US back in 2012 and we did mentioned that in the stat questions. Also they mentioned DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW about my daughter who’s a Canadian citizen. I submitted her Birth certificate only

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Yes my husband has a visa refusal in US back in 2012 and we did mentioned that in the stat questions. Also they mentioned DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW about my daughter who’s a Canadian citizen. I submitted her Birth certificate only
Ok sounds good. Then they will review those.

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Ok sounds good. Then they will review those.
Yes hopefully. But still gcms notes says eligibility not started. Also, agent says it’s not started as well. I read the link you provided. So she keeps sending CSE only and kept ordering gcms notes. I wonder how she can send email to the VO handling her application? Can we do that as well? Have you received your gcms notes? What’s your latest status

Reactions: james06

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Yes hopefully. But still gcms notes says eligibility not started. Also, agent says it’s not started as well. I read the link you provided. So she keeps sending CSE only and kept ordering gcms notes. I wonder how she can send email to the VO handling her application? Can we do that as well? Have you received your gcms notes? What’s your latest status
I am unsure how she communicated with CSE. I found it by googling the "stat review required express entry." In our case, we can communicate with IRCC through the webform. We can use the webform to ask questions, update status, and make corrections on the application, like if we forget to list in the stat question.
Nothing changed on my status, as shown in my signature. I requested GCMS eleven days ago, and it will come around the second week of September. I plan to call them sometime next month if nothing happens.

Reactions: Omfarris29

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
I am unsure how she communicated with CSE. I found it by googling the "stat review required express entry." In our case, we can communicate with IRCC through the webform. We can use the webform to ask questions, update status, and make corrections on the application, like if we forget to list in the stat question.
Nothing changed on my status, as shown in my signature. I requested GCMS eleven days ago, and it will come around the second week of September. I plan to call them sometime next month if nothing happens.
Hopefully we will hear something positive in next few weeks. I am also confused regarding the stat questions regarding “Have you applied at IRCC before?” I answered YES coz we applied temporary visa first that’s what I can understand that’s why I said Yes. Then the second question is “Has this person applied for this service before?” -I answered NO. Coz I think it’s about CEC application only. Am I right? Although I made a CEC profile last March 11, 2021 and withdrawn the next day coz I had a mistake in some information and our CRS score is wrong. Then I created another profile on the March 12th, then got invitation the same day and submitted our file last March 21st. Do you think my answer in these stat questions are correct? Or should I put Yes in number 2, coz I did profile on the 11th but haven’t got ITA and withdrawn that profile. Thank you!

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Hopefully we will hear something positive in next few weeks. I am also confused regarding the stat questions regarding “Have you applied at IRCC before?” I answered YES coz we applied temporary visa first that’s what I can understand that’s why I said Yes. Then the second question is “Has this person applied for this service before?” -I answered NO. Coz I think it’s about CEC application only. Am I right? Although I made a CEC profile last March 11, 2021 and withdrawn the next day coz I had a mistake in some information and our CRS score is wrong. Then I created another profile on the March 12th, then got invitation the same day and submitted our file last March 21st. Do you think my answer in these stat questions are correct? Or should I put Yes in number 2, coz I did profile on the 11th but haven’t got ITA and withdrawn that profile. Thank you!
We will hear something positive before it turns six months. Those questions are part of "Immigration history and Citizenships," not part of Stat questions. In those questions, they want to know your previous application, and to me, your answer for both questions is correct. I also got confused about those questions, and I put my last expired express entry profile number.

Reactions: Omfarris29

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
We will hear something positive before it turns six months. Those questions are part of "Immigration history and Citizenships," not part of Stat questions. In those questions, they want to know your previous application, and to me, your answer for both questions is correct. I also got confused about those questions, and I put my last expired express entry profile number.
Oh okay thank you very much! And yes hopefully we will hear something positive before 6 months ends

Reactions: james06

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
yes, mine still shows medical passed on 25th March and all others things still in progress, but agent said all passed (I called IRCC for 1st time on 21st June as I saw GU activity). Refer my signature for all other dates, now only waiting for PR Cards...rest all done.
Received first GU today 08/19/2021 post eCoPR...hopefully they started working on Cards now.

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Mine is 11 march too. I have seen in January and February AOR groups, some applicants have already completed their 6 months.
6 month time line is for standard application but complex one can take longer. One of the criteria for complex application is "background checks are still in progress for you or your family members" so Criminality or Security checks not started or have been in-progress for a long time may get bucketed under complex. I am not being pessimistic but highlighting the possibilities.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
6 month time line is for standard application but complex one can take longer. One of the criteria for complex application is "background checks are still in progress for you or your family members" so Criminality or Security checks not started or have been in-progress for a long time may get bucketed under complex. I am not being pessimistic but highlighting the possibilities.
The online processing times indicator is moving too fast. It went from November 2020 applications to January 2021 in just two weeks. If it goes this way, it will go beyond our AOR in 2 weeks. Maybe we can expect something in next couple of weeks if we are in "Most of the applications". If not then we are the unluckiest remaining few percent of applicants.