Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
they update there processing page now they said they are working on January files. I think they are just lying to public they are skipping lots of week in between and selecting a random week and just started working on that week file. As the election upcoming and no federal government, as of now we can not conatct MPs either. All my hopes are now on week after september 20th before that week I have no hope left. I will try not to think about the it any more.

Reactions: Marie_Cute

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
they update there processing page now they said they are working on January files. I think they are just lying to public they are skipping lots of week in between and selecting a random week and just started working on that week file. As the election upcoming and no federal government, as of now we can not conatct MPs either. All my hopes are now on week after september 20th before that week I have no hope left. I will try not to think about the it any more.
5 Months and one week since my AOR today. I am tired of this wait. Security not started after 5 GUs and Two GUs last week after my criminality passed.

• Sad
Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Final complete.
This is timeline:
Aor:Mar 8
Mep:Mar 23
Bio:Mar 25
Request RCMP:Mar 23
Uploaded:Apr 14
Adr→NA:Apr 20(eligibility recommend passed)
1st GU(fake?):Jul 11
2st GU(adr NA→we are reviewing):Aug 11
Phone call landing:Aug 16
ECOPR in ircc account:Aug 17
Vo:Sydney→Vancouver(from Apr 20)→Montreal(copr)
Thanks guys,hope you guys get pr soon!
Congrats. Those guys are still keeping me hanging aft
Final complete.
This is timeline:
Aor:Mar 8
Mep:Mar 23
Bio:Mar 25
Request RCMP:Mar 23
Uploaded:Apr 14
Adr→NA:Apr 20(eligibility recommend passed)
1st GU(fake?):Jul 11
2st GU(adr NA→we are reviewing):Aug 11
Phone call landing:Aug 16
ECOPR in ircc account:Aug 17
Vo:Sydney→Vancouver(from Apr 20)→Montreal(copr)
Thanks guys,hope you guys get pr soon!
Cheers mate. Congratulations!

Reactions: hoseinbaradaran

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
I'm waiting for GCMS. I applied on August 7th under the Privacy act. I thought inland applicants could choose the privacy act since that other option has a fee. Have you received an email confirmation for your GCMS application? If so, when you call them, you can let them know you have a confirmation number. I should be able to find it by confirmation number search.
Yes I received email confirmation. But when I called yesterday, the agent told me she cannot find my request. I only got temporary number during my application for gcms notes. What about u?