Mar 26, 2021
Hey guys
Mine is a bit weird case

Here’s my update-
AOR- 19 march 2021
Medical passed- 31 march 2021
Biometrics- 7 April 2021
No updates after that
I tried calling the IRCC many times after that but didn’t get thru so someone here mentioned to call between 3-4pm and I tried that today and got thru.

The lady told me that my VO was RROC ottawa and my COPR was already issued on 19 june and I should’ve received the email. I told her that I didn’t and she told me after checking it for sometime that my COPR was printed and approved but wasn’t sent to me for some reason. She told me that she had messaged the office and I’ll receive the COPR very soon. My profile is still showing the status as eligibility in review and background check in progress.
Hope everyone gets their soon as well
Did you get portal confirmation email? This seems really strange... my IRCC account is also not updated since March 4th, that's when my biometrics and medical was updated. My AOR is 21st Feb. I did receive the portal confirmation email on 9th July but no update after that. I think I should call IRCC as well.

BDEOL

Aug 5, 2021
Here's my time line to help you guys.

Primary Visa Office Montreal
Secondary VO : CIO
CEC invitation 13 FEB 2021
AOR March 7 2021
March 23 RCMP requested as additional documents
Aug 3 GU 1 and status shows Additional documents changed to NA
Aug 4 GU 2 and status shows Medical Passed
Aug 5 Got Portal email from Calgary around 4 PM here in Edmonton.
1 dependent my spouse.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
In my GCMS notes there was a section called Application Assignment and it had a Due Date of tomorrow (2021/08/06). I am not at all sure what it means but if it makes any sense someone might touch my application tomorrow. I tried searching it online but didnt find anything useful about this Application Assignment Due Date. Does anyone know anything about this?
Hope you will get any update tomorrow

Reactions: Harrysingh04

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Finally, the PR journey comes to an end. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Timelines
Aor: 24 march 2021
PR portal request: 20 July
PR portal credentials: 20 July
Photo/declaration uploaded: 20 July
E-COPR: 22 July
PR card: approved and dispatched on 5 August
Visa office: Vancouver
waiting for the PR card...

I wish everyone here soon will reach your PR destination.:):):)

Aug 5, 2021
Did you get portal confirmation email? This seems really strange... my IRCC account is also not updated since March 4th, that's when my biometrics and medical was updated. My AOR is 21st Feb. I did receive the portal confirmation email on 9th July but no update after that. I think I should call IRCC as well.
I did not receive anything and i asked lady if she meant the portal email will be sent. She said no, the COPR is already done so you should call as well and then maybe they’ll give you an update

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
I did not receive anything and i asked lady if she meant the portal email will be sent. She said no, the COPR is already done so you should call as well and then maybe they’ll give you an update
Wow!! The process is so so unpredictable. I will surely call them tomorrow. Btw Many congratulations to you!! :)

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Finally, the PR journey comes to an end. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Timelines
Aor: 24 march 2021
PR portal request: 20 July
PR portal credentials: 20 July
Photo/declaration uploaded: 20 July
E-COPR: 22 July
PR card: approved and dispatched on 5 August
Visa office: Vancouver
waiting for the PR card...

I wish everyone here soon will reach your PR destination.:):):)
Where to check that PR card is approved and dispatched?

man8243

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
In my GCMS notes there was a section called Application Assignment and it had a Due Date of tomorrow (2021/08/06). I am not at all sure what it means but if it makes any sense someone might touch my application tomorrow. I tried searching it online but didnt find anything useful about this Application Assignment Due Date. Does anyone know anything about this?
Your golden email is on the way.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hope you will get something tomorrow
Some people say its nothing. Lets see. i dont want to keep my hopes too high. Else the day will go anxiously and I wont be able to focus on my work. And its gonna hurt real bad if something doesnt happen. Beacuse its the last kind of hope that I see. After this there is nothing I can expect it will be a never ending wait.

Reactions: Ramannav