Mar 18th
VISA ISSUED...
God knows when
Just got off the call with an agent and here's my status:
AOR: March 18th
Visa office: Ottawa
Passed: Medicals, Eligibilty, Criminality
What's remaining: Security

Is there any ballpark number on how long this could take?
I'm hyped up lol

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Ok don't worry for sure u will get your PR asap. But request to employer next time don't forget to mention in your offer of employment that permanent job at least 1 year after got your PR.

Sorry to asking again this did you use same offer of employment letter (which u used for visa extension) for PR application also. In your offer of employment what's is there kindly check it could you tell me that offer of employment for permanent residency or offer of employment for visa extension?
Came back after a long time on March AOR:)...Now I am part of July AOR:).
To your question...the Offer letter is a general Offer letter and it doesn't talk about PR or Visa Extension...With the same Offer letter many of my other colleagues got PR recently. In my case, the timing was the cause (In my refusal letter, I see my company's Attorney email id is mentioned). Visa Extension and PR application was going all along and somehow the officer concluded that the Offer letter is not of Arranged Employment, it is for Visa Extension. Bad luck:( and waste of time and application fee (2k)

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Just got off the call with an agent and here's my status:
AOR: March 18th
Visa office: Ottawa
Passed: Medicals, Eligibilty, Criminality
What's remaining: Security

Is there any ballpark number on how long this could take?
I'm hyped up lol
My criminality was cleared on 7th June. Visa office Ottawa. Waiting for security to start. AOR 11th March

Reactions: RealFatherOfAsh
Jun 8, 2021
According to Feb 2021 topic, Montreal is working now on 1-14th of March. So, if your AOR is in this range I'd recommend to call IRCC and ask about eligibility/criminality/info sharing. Portal emails receiving people with AOR 20-28 Feb.
Last time i called 2 weeks ago my status was
- info sharing complete
- Criminality in progress
- Security not started
- Eligibility not started

1st March AOR - Montreal CEC

Also does anyone know what to email them when the portal email comes through and they ask for original entry date into Canada?
I’ve been here about 5 years on multiple work permits so theres a lot of dates

Most recent entry? First work permit?

Thanks

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
This is what I have on the signature. "Virtual Landing Unit - Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network"
Seems to be Ottawa.

Did you have a pending BOWP when you received this email? I received my BOWP approval on 22nd (submitted details in PR portal on 20th) .
Wondering if they are waiting for WP process to complete before COPR?
Thanks. We are in the same landing office: VLU-OSC.
No I do not have a BOWP application at all.

AdityaChuri

Jul 7, 2021
  • Inland
  • CRS: 457
  • ITA: 21 JAN 2021
  • Application submitted: 19 Mar 2021
  • AOR: 19 Mar 2021
  • Medical passed : 6 April 2021
  • biometrics updated: 20th July 2021
  • COPR : 24th July 2021
  • E-PR : 25th July 2021

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
  • Inland
  • CRS: 457
  • ITA: 21 JAN 2021
  • Application submitted: 19 Mar 2021
  • AOR: 19 Mar 2021
  • Medical passed : 6 April 2021
  • biometrics updated: 20th July 2021
  • COPR : 24th July 2021
  • E-PR : 25th July 2021
How long did it take for you between portal update and COPR? i have updated the portal on 25th July and now i am waiting for my COPR

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Last time i called 2 weeks ago my status was
- info sharing complete
- Criminality in progress
- Security not started
- Eligibility not started

1st March AOR - Montreal CEC

2 weeks - its a big time range for Montreal VO. Look into February topic. Guys getting everything passed in one or two days. And two weeks ago Montreal VO was working on 20s of Feb.

and if your AOR is 1st March - I would call this week (Thursday or on Friday).

Reactions: HarryCanada2020

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
AOR - 21st FEB Medical Results and Biometrics updated on 4th March. No updates on the IRCC account.
Received Portal confirmation First email on 9th July. I created the portal login (by mistake!), but 2 days after I could see my application number and UCI number in my login. I confirmed my address and uploaded my pic. No updates on the Portal or IRCC account yet.
I haven't received the portal credentials (second email) yet. Anyone in the similar boat? not sure what should I do?
Does anyone created the Portal Login by mistake?