Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Just called them on July 7 they said everything passed except security and criminality in progress..And they r working on the application.
Ok... that's good. Hopefully you will get PR soon.

Yuvi3245

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I have a question, i got email from my officer requesting my job letter. Just wanna know how long it takes after the additional documents has been requested ??

Reactions: man8243

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Final update:

AOR: 22nd March 2021
eCoPR : 30th June 2021
5th July: Got an update in portal to re upload my photo. Re uploaded on the same day.
14th July: Linked my PR card application in CIC account.
15th July: checked my CIC account and it says applications is approved “we mailed your PR card...”. Can see my PR card number and validity date in CIC account. But in portal my address and photo still says in review.
19th July: PR card delivered.. yaayyy :D
VO: Got the PR card mail from Sydney

I hope everyone will get their PR ASAP. All the best.

Thank you,

Reactions: NILA33 and 100rab81

adlu

Jun 18, 2021
Hey guys,

Has anyone here tried to link their permanent resident card application to your CIC account so you can track the status?

I have tried to do that, but it keeps saying "we found no application"

Does anyone know what is required before you are able to link the application? If it's at all possible.

I got my copr July 6th, but my photo in the portal is still in review, even though address has been accepted. I know a few people got their cards and the portal photo stayed in review.

Any pointers would be very helpful.

Thanks

Reactions: 100rab81

adlu

Jun 18, 2021
Final update:

AOR: 22nd March 2021
eCoPR : 30th June 2021
5th July: Got an update in portal to re upload my photo. Re uploaded on the same day.
14th July: Linked my PR card application in CIC account.
15th July: checked my CIC account and it says applications is approved “we mailed your PR card...”. Can see my PR card number and validity date in CIC account. But in portal my address and photo still says in review.
19th July: PR card delivered.. yaayyy :D
VO: Got the PR card mail from Sydney

I hope everyone will get their PR ASAP. All the best.

Thank you,
Congratulations! What info did you use to link your PR card application? Did you copy as is from your ecopr?
Tried this a couple of times, but couldn't find any application.

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hey guys,

Has anyone here tried to link their permanent resident card application to your CIC account so you can track the status?

I have tried to do that, but it keeps saying "we found no application"

Does anyone know what is required before you are able to link the application? If it's at all possible.

I got my copr July 6th, but my photo in the portal is still in review, even though address has been accepted. I know a few people got their cards and the portal photo stayed in review.

Any pointers would be very helpful.

Thanks
Try using UCI & Family name, also use place of birth exactly as on your passport.

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations! What info did you use to link your PR card application? Did you copy as is from your ecopr?
Tried this a couple of times, but couldn't find any application.
Yes. Use UCI and family name. Date of birth as its in your passport.