+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

HimanshPawar

Apr 17, 2021
Hi All,
I received CoPR during April 2021 but all Flights were banned from India. I was not able to travel till date.

I am currently in India and planning to travel to Canada next month.

Do I need IM-1 visa for travelling to Canada or Can I travel using worker category Visa(currently holding).

Is it possible to use my existing Worker category Visa to land in Canada?

Could you please suggest how to proceed in this case?

Gopi2021

Jun 28, 2021
Hi All,
I received CoPR during April 2021 but all Flights were banned from India. I was not able to travel till date.

I am currently in India and planning to travel to Canada next month.

Do I need IM-1 visa for travelling to Canada or Can I travel using worker category Visa(currently holding).

Is it possible to use my existing Worker category Visa to land in Canada?

Could you please suggest how to proceed in this case?
As far as I know, as soon as your copr is approved, your work visa becomes void and you need prTD for your travel

Reactions: talktoudaykumar

ilikebabyelephent

Feb 14, 2021
Hi People -- I have received PR confirmation email on June-27th and Portal login credentials on June-28th. Here is the situation I'm currently dealing with.
My application has ( myself primary inland + spouse ( inland) + child ( inland ) )
While replying to the initial email, I asked them to create a separate account for my spouse.
Within an hour they sent two emails to me & my spouse with login credentials. When I login with my credetinals, I was expecting to see two entires in it ( one for mine + my child ), however, I can see two entries with my details duplicated. I couldn't find my child entry with my login
My spouse's initial temporary credentials from IRCC email did not work. I tried with forgot password option, but no luck. I send an email to them explaining the situation, no response yet.

Can someone suggest to me how should I take it forward?
Hello - Since June 27th my portal status still showing in REVIEW WITH IRCC. I haven't received CO-PR yet. is this a normal situation?

Antony1988

May 28, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Visa Office - Ottawa
MY AOR - March 20 , 2021
Medical Passed - April 6th 2021
Eligibility passes - April 19th 2021
after long time I saw a ghost update today , and when I checked the status it shows that my background check has been started.

so happy to see an update after long time. :)

hopefully in 2 to 3 months I will get my PR status.

DDDDDDD

Jul 19, 2021
UPDATE:
Called IRCC this morning Everything passed, waiting for the final decission. Just wondering how long it takes to get the portal email after everything passes? VISA office RROC.
RROC too.
received note last month says everything is passed and final: approved.
But it's been 1.5 month no portal yet

Reactions: Vinnie_vini

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
CEC Inland, 2 Dependents
13 Feb 2021: ITA
23rd March 2021: AOR
9th April 2021: Medical passed, BIL
May 2021: First Ghost Update
Eligibility passed - May 4
Infosharing: In Progress
Background Check:
- Criminality passed -Yet to start
- Security: Yet to Start
2 GUs on 15th and 16th July but no progress, called the agent and she said somebody touched the file but nothing real.
File being processed at RROC, Ottawa
Requested for GCMS on 13rd July 2021
Can you somebody let me know if i should get the RCMP certificate and upload? Would it help?

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
My AOR 13 March, called IRCC today, they told me my everything is passed, but when I log in it says we are reviewing your bc and eligibility, and says we will let you know once final decision is made . So my question is can I count on them. And does any one knows how long will it take for me to get my Corp email. @legalfalcon. Any response