+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Timeline for PR card:
AOR: 22nd March 2021
eCoPR : 30th June 2021
5th July: Got an update in portal to re upload my photo. Re uploaded on the same day.
14th July: Linked my PR card application in CIC account.
15th July: checked my CIC account and it says applications is approved “we mailed your PR card...”. Can see my PR card number and validity date in CIC account. But in portal my address and photo still says in review.

VO: OSC operations. I think it’s Ottawa. Not sure.

Reactions: 100rab81

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Timeline for PR card:
AOR: 22nd March 2021
eCoPR : 30th June 2021
5th July: Got an update in portal to re upload my photo. Re uploaded on the same day.
14th July: Linked my PR card application in CIC account.
15th July: checked my CIC account and it says applications is approved “we mailed your PR card...”. Can see my PR card number and validity date in CIC account. But in portal my address and photo still says in review.

VO: OSC operations. I think it’s Ottawa. Not sure.
Portal is not getting updated, and that is the main reason to link PR Card application with CIC so we can track progress and get notifications

Reactions: Subhajit91

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
I have very similar timeline and got a GU yesterday as well. Did you manage to contact IRCC about it? (I cannot seem to reach them recently)
Yes i did reach out to them today. It was tough but got through after a few tries. The agent did not mention about any actions post my GU update yesterday but he gave the details of my application.

Application is at RROC
Eligibility passed - May 4th
Infosharing -In progress

Background: Status on portal says- "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

- Criminality passed - Not started
- Security not started -Not started

Again a million dollar question, how long does it take from here. 15 days, 1 month, 2 months or more?

paul.ap

Jul 29, 2020
Got two GU today, BG status changed from 'Your application is in progress.' TO 'We are processing your background check.'

Reactions: szzyp

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Got two GU today, BG status changed from 'Your application is in progress.' TO 'We are processing your background check.'
Lucky you.. i have similar status as yours and my bc has not started yet. The agent mentioned Criminality and Security are BC and they both have not started.

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
DO THEY USUALLY HELP.
BECAUSE I DIDNT SEE ANY GU OR ANY UPDATE. LOOKS LIKE THEY LOST MY FILE SOMEWHERE.
He was able to provide updates in detail as i asked, though not to the extent of GCMS notes. The agent i called day before was not ready to answer many questions.

Xavinb

May 7, 2021
Yes i did reach out to them today. It was tough but got through after a few tries. The agent did not mention about any actions post my GU update yesterday but he gave the details of my application.

Application is at RROC
Eligibility passed - May 4th
Infosharing -In progress

Background: Status on portal says- "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

- Criminality passed - Not started
- Security not started -Not started

Again a million dollar question, how long does it take from here. 15 days, 1 month, 2 months or more?
Mine too same RROC,’ your Application is in progress’ status for bc will change back to ‘we are processing your application‘ status in my case it took 54 days to get changed mostly 40-50 days , after have to wait 10 to 20 days to copr. Mine changed two days ago so maybe another two more weeks to copr in normal case

Reactions: paul.ap

paras968

Feb 18, 2021
Mine too same RROC,’ your Application is in progress’ status for bc will change back to ‘we are processing your application‘ status in my case it took 54 days to get changed mostly 40-50 days , after have to wait 10 to 20 days to copr. Mine changed two days ago so maybe another two more weeks to copr in normal case
how about the Applicant's whos status is - we are processing- from starting ? any idea