+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
My Work permit is LMIA Exempt as well but employer specific with their name mentioned on it. I got an invitation when the cut off was 454 but my score was 504. My eligibility is passed. Should I be worried of getting rejected?
Once eligibility is passed, I do not see any issue...processing may delay but should go thru

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
OMG, maybe apply again without offer considering CEC draw and low score...one of my colleague did same in May2021.
I will do the same. Create a new profile asap and don’t include your job offer. The cut off points are still very low. If they continue calling only CEC in the next draft you can get another ITA.

On the other hand, I wonder if there is anyway to ask why your offer letter was rejected

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
I will do the same. Create a new profile asap and don’t include your job offer. The cut off points are still very low. If they continue calling only CEC in the next draft you can get another ITA.

On the other hand, I wonder if there is anyway to ask why your offer letter was rejected
This is what they written in the refusal letter....
"The offer of employment provided from employer <company name> is an
offer of employment for a work permit extension and have no indication that you possesses a
valid job offer for at least 1 year after you became permanent resident neither you do not have a
valid work permit issued under a valid LMIA, more precisely your work permit is issued for
intra-company transferees therefore I am not satisfied that you possess a valid offer of arranged
employment as noted above."

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
This is what they written in the refusal letter....
"The offer of employment provided from employer <company name> is an
offer of employment for a work permit extension and have no indication that you possesses a
valid job offer for at least 1 year after you became permanent resident neither you do not have a
valid work permit issued under a valid LMIA, more precisely your work permit is issued for
intra-company transferees therefore I am not satisfied that you possess a valid offer of arranged
employment as noted above."
Your offer of employment your employer did not mention about like u will get the same job for 1 year after your PR?

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Hi everyone, need your advice: My PGWP will expire on November 11, 2021. I applied for PR in March, as of today eligibility passed, criminality in process and security not started. I’m worried if I’ll get PR by the time my permit expires...or I should apply for extension of PGWP under new policy? (Since it’s open only till July 27 I have to make decision ASAP).
What do you think guys?

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
If eligibility is passed then nothings worng in point calculation. So you will get through. Mine case got different because of the reason - my visa extention and my PR application were going hand in hand. The officer somehow found that my job offer is just for my Visa extension. So, learning from here is - don't apply PR application if your Visa extension going on. My GCMS notes also mentioned my organization's Immigration lawyer email id and his fax number (under client details). Bad luck for me:(.
Sorry to hear this
I am really wondering, after applied work visa extension only did you get your PR rejection? Or had you applied visa extension before your PR application?

Did you never ever call to ircc agent to ask about PR application statues and if you called them what they said before?

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Sorry to hear this
I am really wondering, after applied work visa extension only did you get your PR rejection? Or had you applied visa extension before your PR application?

Did you never ever call to ircc agent to ask about PR application statues and if you called them what they said before?
Visa Extension was prior to PR application. Called once and the agent didn't tell anything of what was present online. He was pretty adamant of not disclosing anything.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Hi everyone, need your advice: My PGWP will expire on November 11, 2021. I applied for PR in March, as of today eligibility passed, criminality in process and security not started. I’m worried if I’ll get PR by the time my permit expires...or I should apply for extension of PGWP under new policy? (Since it’s open only till July 27 I have to make decision ASAP).
What do you think guys?
Don’t worry yu will get copr this month or next.You still have 4 months.M on same stage.Eligibility passed,info sharing complete just left wid criminality which is under process and security not started yet

Reactions: Mew

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
I got my GCMS notes and in EE elgibility i can see review required, what does that mean

recomendation : review required - pending
Don't want to scare you but mine too was Review required on Eligibility part. Got the refusal after the officer deducted my Job offfer points (50). So, reconsider you point calculation (with the worst case scenario) and if they are still above the cuttoff, take a good sleep. Otherwise, pray that officer rejects your application asap so that you can re-apply (given that we can't have two active EE profile. Didn't explore on this part much but this is what I know).

• Sad
Reactions: Harrysingh04

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Don't want to scare you but mine too was Review required on Eligibility part. Got the refusal after the officer deducted my Job offfer points (50). So, reconsider you point calculation (with the worst case scenario) and if they are still above the cuttoff, take a good sleep. Otherwise, pray that officer rejects your application asap so that you can re-apply (given that we can't have two active EE profile. Didn't explore on this part much but this is what I know).
is it possible can you share your gcms notes EE part ?

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hii guys,
Just called ircc and find out my application is at montreal office..
As I looked thru the forum's I can see montreal is a very slow office ? I was wondering why nothing has changed since I passed medical in march..:/