+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
I saw your timeline on immitracker, we are so similar, same date, same VO, good luck to both of us.
Yes I remember you! IRCC is simply unpredictable - those who submitted their application later received CoPR within 2 months. Yet our files are stuck with no movement lol

Reactions: Zee23

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Felt so bad that so many people with later AOR date got approved and we are stuck in Criminality for months, don't really know what happens.
It is so frustrating, even people that applied after us, have gotten theirs. I used to call them every week but i have just given up. I just hope we don't get forgotten

Reactions: HarryCanada2020

anhie

Aug 23, 2015
Hello, I have a question about PR card. I got my eCOPR last week. How many days it takes to get the PR card?
did you go through the PR confirmation portal or did you mail in your photo? if you put your mailing address and photo in the portal, once they accepted both of ur address and photo then youll get it after!

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Does anyone have the same timeline with me?

AOR: March 4
Med Passed: March 17
Eligibility Passed
Criminality InProgress
Security Not Started
VO: Ottawa,Sydney.

It has been over 2 month since start of May that the status has not been changed since. I saw a lot of good progression from Ottawa VO but seems like I don't have that luck, anybody from similar time have similar experience with me?
I have the same timeline as yours.
AOR 17 Feb
Primary VO: Sydney
Secondary: Ottawa

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I just got a Ghost Update. No email and no changes in the profile. I hope I get something this time. It my third ghost update since my AOR and this one is after a long time.

Reactions: Rojaj16