+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

daxtou

Feb 10, 2021
Does anyone have the same timeline with me?

AOR: March 4
Med Passed: March 17
Eligibility Passed
Criminality InProgress
Security Not Started
VO: Ottawa,Sydney.

It has been over 2 month since start of May that the status has not been changed since. I saw a lot of good progression from Ottawa VO but seems like I don't have that luck, anybody from similar time have similar experience with me?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020

Eligibility Passed
Criminality InProgress
Security Not Started

It has been over 2 month since start of May that the status has not been changed since. I saw a lot of good progression from Ottawa VO but seems like I don't have that luck, anybody from similar time have similar experience with me?
Me. Check my signature for more.

Qwert03

Mar 11, 2021
Hi all I got my copr. Here’s my timeline.
ITA 1.8
AOR 3.1
MEP & BIL 3.8
Portal email 6.24
Portal credentials 6.27
eCopr 7.3

Reactions: Zee23

Ramesh2345

Apr 21, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I was following this group silently.

Today I received PR portal Email.

AOR : - March 26, 2021
MED : - April 14 ( Passed)
BIO : - April 16 (Enrollment)
Eligibility: - Passed ( Called Ircc June 17 - Dont know when it was Cleared)
Security : - Passed (June 23)
Criminality : - Passed (June 23)
Info Sharing : - Dont know When it Completed.

PR portal Email : - July 5 (04:35 PM) from IRCC Etobicoke

Thank You Everyone.

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hello guys,
I am aor 7th march cec, inland with spouse
Med and bio done two weeks after.
Since then no updates! Few ghost updates on the profile but never received an email!
I got my bowp approved 23rd june!
Anyone similar details ?
I am planning on going out of the country in 2 months.. my question is: lets say I get the PR approved within the next 2 month ( hopefully) even tho I would not have my pr card can i leave the country ? Is there a way ? Or different possibility; I am out of the country and get my PR approved can I still come back just like that or do I do paper work for that ?
Does anyone knows anything about it ? Or ever experienced it themselves ?
Thanks kindly :)

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016

Eligibility Passed
Criminality InProgress
Security Not Started

me!

Kpatel98

May 19, 2021
Received portal email on June 25 and submitted photo and address on same day. Still waiting for Ecopr..
Anyone on same boat???

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi Guys,
Any one who submitted their photo to the portal tell me if they have uploaded the back side of the photo as well with Name and Date of Birth, Date taken, and Address of the photo Studio based on the IRCC photo specifications. OR just the front side. Thanks
Just front side is Ok

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hello guys,
I am aor 7th march cec, inland with spouse
Med and bio done two weeks after.
Since then no updates! Few ghost updates on the profile but never received an email!
I got my bowp approved 23rd june!
Anyone similar details ?
I am planning on going out of the country in 2 months.. my question is: lets say I get the PR approved within the next 2 month ( hopefully) even tho I would not have my pr card can i leave the country ? Is there a way ? Or different possibility; I am out of the country and get my PR approved can I still come back just like that or do I do paper work for that ?
Does anyone knows anything about it ? Or ever experienced it themselves ?
Thanks kindly :)
You can’t travel with eCOPR. You need your Or Card.
You can try the IRCC web form. There is an option to request urgent processing due to a travel, you include a justification and your air tickets and proof of payment

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys

I received my latest gcms notes and observe that my criminality check/assessment which was earlier in progress has changed back to not started. VO is Ottawa. Does anyone know the meaning of this?

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
  • Inland
  • CRS: 457
  • ITA: 21 JAN 2021
  • Application submitted: 19 Mar 2021
  • AOR: 19 Mar 2021
  • Medical passed : 6 April 2021
Very much similar to mine:). Even the CRS.
  • Inland + 2 dependents
  • CRS: 456
  • ITA: 5 JAN 2021
  • Application submitted: 20 Mar 2021
  • AOR: 20 Mar 2021
  • Medical passed : 6 April 2021
    No updates since then.

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020

Eligibility Passed
Criminality InProgress
Security Not Started

I am also in the same boat, AOR MARCH 4, MEDICAL PASSED MARCH 18, ELIGIBILITY PASSED MAY 19. NO UPDATE SINCE VO OTTAWA

Emily98

Feb 17, 2021
CEC with 3 dependents (wife and 2 kids) all inland.

ITA: Feb 14, 2021
AOR: Mar 11, 2021
Bio completed: Mar 26, 2021 (for adults)
Bio requested for one of the kids: Mar 26, 2021
Bio completed for kids: Apr 5, 2021
Request for updated passports for kids: May 14, 2021 (their passports were expiring in October 2021)
Background check passed: June 17, 2021
Request for confirmation of citizenship: June 18, 2021 (basically they asked to send Canadian IDs)
Client Portal letter: June 25, 2021
Replied to Client Portal Letter: June 28, 2021
Client portal credentials: June 28, 2021
Application approved: June 30, 2021
eCOPR: June 30, 2021

Status in my EE profile remained the same between Medical exam passed and final decision, I received couple of ghost updates during this period though.

However this is not the end, there is a mistake in my eCOPR document (travel doc # for me is not correct), called IRCC client support, they promised that they will fix it soon.

Best of luck to everyone!
Hi there, just wondering when you say travel doc # is not correct, does it mean it is wrong number or it is a different set of number from a different passport. I am asking because I am dual citizenship and they usually use my passport 1 number as my travel document for my study permit and work permit but now for the ecopr, they use my passport number 2.
And what extension did you call IRCC regarding this situation? Pls let me know when you have a chance. Thank you.