+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi Everyone! Could you please help me to understand my current status of the application.
TYPE - CEC
AOR - MARCH 31st
ELIGIBILITY, CRIMINALITY, INFO SHARING : PASSED
SECURITY : NOT STARTED.

My application is stuck at security from may and no update so far. Could someone help me to know how many more days it may take mine to get process.
It means your in the last step of validation. Security is the step that takes more time for approval.Same happened for me . AOR March 16. I called IRCC in the week of May 03 and my security had not been started yet. I got my PR confirmation email on June 16. In my opinion, your case is moving very well.

SupK

May 31, 2021
FINAL UPDATE

CEC with spouse, both inland
ITA - Jan 7, 2021
AOR - Mar 13, 2021
Mar 24, 2021: Biometrics request + Med Passed:
Mar 26, 2021: Submitted Biometrics
May 21, 2021: Called IRCC, the agent said "Eligibility, Criminality and Medical are passed. Security has not started"
June 15, 2021 - GU. (Biometrics complete)
June 18, 2021: Called IRCC at 1pm the agent said, "Your application looks good. You have passed all assessments. Your file is still open as the visa officer is finalizing the decision."
Same day at 4:30pm: received confirmation portal email.
June 19, 2021: received portal access email and submitted photograph and address.

June 25, 2021: COPR received :)
COPR received from Windsor.

Best wishes to everyone. Wishing everyone to get their PR soon :)

Last edited:

multanikamal0

May 18, 2021
TIME LINE FOR MY CEC APPLICATION WITH
ONE INLAND APPLICANT ( HUSBAND)
============
13 Feb 2021 ITA
24 March 2021 AOR
07 April 2021 Biometric
21 April 2021 Medical passed
12 May 2021 Add my husband inland dependant.
21 May 2021 Medical passed for my husband
07 June 2021 Biometric for my husband
22 June 2021 Received email form etobicoke office in me and my husband id separate email for asking abt "height and eye colour" respond same day
23 June 2021 Received portal request
24 June PR portal login id and password
24 June - update pic and address
No update for eCOPR
In my IRCC secure portal still showing eligibility and background check in progress. I don't mind them to continue with that as long as they give me eCOPR.

GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU

SupK

May 31, 2021
TIME LINE FOR MY CEC APPLICATION WITH
ONE INLAND APPLICANT ( HUSBAND)
============
13 Feb 2021 ITA
24 March 2021 AOR
07 April 2021 Biometric
21 April 2021 Medical passed
12 May 2021 Add my husband inland dependant.
21 May 2021 Medical passed for my husband
07 June 2021 Biometric for my husband
22 June 2021 Received email form etobicoke office in me and my husband id separate email for asking abt "height and eye colour" respond same day
23 June 2021 Received portal request
24 June PR portal login id and password
24 June - update pic and address
No update for eCOPR
In my IRCC secure portal still showing eligibility and background check in progress. I don't mind them to continue with that as long as they give me eCOPR.

GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU
Max a week for COPR.. that's their current processing time for most of the applications. Good Luck :)

sumitfrndz

Jun 1, 2021
Hi Everyone! Could you please help me to understand my current status of the application.
TYPE - CEC
AOR - MARCH 31st
ELIGIBILITY, CRIMINALITY, INFO SHARING : PASSED
SECURITY : NOT STARTED.

My application is stuck at security from may and no update so far. Could someone help me to know how many more days it may take mine to get process.
My application is also stuck in security.
AOR- March 11th
Called IRCC agent on 3rd May, 21st May, and 11th June. they said everything passed, only security not started. 3 times they provided the same update. Not sure why my application stuck in security.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Thanks for responding

1) So can my Wife provide my Kids(< 18yrs) below details or me being Primary, i should wait for my email and provide my kids details along with mine ?

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

2) UCI number will be same what came on the attached letter of this email from IRCC ?

3) Same UCI i will have to give for my Kids as well ?
did you check your spam for the email?

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Did anyone ever receive a call from IRCC? I received a call from hidden number few days back and was unable to pick it up. Never received any other call from hidden number again. Is it possible to know whether IRCC may have called or not? Little worried now.

farhan296

Jun 9, 2021
I got the portal credentials to provide address and Photo. What should be the dimensions for the photo? At the time of applying for PR I had uploaded 35 X 55 mm size photo. Can i use the same photo for PR card?

Last edited:

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Is anyone else still waiting for an email or even some ghost updates?

I've seen so people post their approvals and emails, it's quite worrying to be left behind.

AOR is Mar 19 by the way. I called 3 weeks ago and was told they're doing my criminal background check.
My AOR is March 27 ..and called them on June 22 they said criminality in process and security not started yet.

Vivek1612

Jun 15, 2021
Is anyone else still waiting for an email or even some ghost updates?

I've seen so people post their approvals and emails, it's quite worrying to be left behind.

AOR is Mar 19 by the way. I called 3 weeks ago and was told they're doing my criminal background check.
I am here from mar 07 Aor. No updates. No email