+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

SjSsPR

Jun 8, 2021
Partially though... :D my wife received email and I am yet to receive it :(
Congrats..
How does it work as i am Primary application for the PR, i did not receive "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email" yet but my Wife being my dependent, she got the email today?

Do they send "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email" to the email id of both Primary Applicant and Dependent's(18 yrs and above) email ID as well?

multanikamal0

May 18, 2021
Congrats..
How does it work as i am Primary application for the PR, i did not receive "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email" yet but my Wife being my dependent, she got the email today?

Do they send "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email" to the email id of both Primary Applicant and Dependent's(18 yrs and above) email ID as well?
Yes both of them gona get different email and different username and password. Same in my case today we both rcvd those email and upload pic as requested

Reactions: SjSsPR

SjSsPR

Jun 8, 2021
Yes both of them gona get different email and different username and password. Same in my case today we both rcvd those email and upload pic as requested
Thanks for responding

1) So can my Wife provide my Kids(< 18yrs) below details or me being Primary, i should wait for my email and provide my kids details along with mine ?

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

2) UCI number will be same what came on the attached letter of this email from IRCC ?

3) Same UCI i will have to give for my Kids as well ?

multanikamal0

May 18, 2021
Thanks for responding

1) So can my Wife provide my Kids(< 18yrs) below details or me being Primary, i should wait for my email and provide my kids details along with mine ?

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

2) UCI number will be same what came on the attached letter of this email from IRCC ?

3) Same UCI i will have to give for my Kids as well ?
Well I guess send ur kids details from primary applicants email id and mention below and UCI number will be in dependent section in ur application profile. . if it is same for the kids so mention same . Bas overall I mean keep it straight everything in ur email

Reactions: 100rab81

SjSsPR

Jun 8, 2021
Well I guess send ur kids details from primary applicants email id and mention below and UCI number will be in dependent section in ur application profile. . if it is same for the kids so mention same . Bas overall I mean keep it straight everything in ur email
thanks for the reply here. I have done the same.

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
hii guys
i have a dumb question
i submitted my application on 20th june 2021 now when i login to my online account and then check my application status i noticed one thing that the UCI in the express entry doesnt match with UCI on my work permit? is it natural i mean is there any problem the express entry UCI starts with CAN and the work permit UCI starts with 9. i m a little scared
also, when i applied for my PGWP i gave the biometrics so it should automatically update the biometerics section in the application portal but its showing nthing does this take time to update ? Please advice i m very scared

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Congrats..

In my case primary applicant and child email went to my company attorney thru which I filed my WP last year. Today I got them from my attorney, so all good now.

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Possible to use option-A wherein we allow IRCC to create single singon under primary applicant? I have chosen that option but not very clear.