+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
what is your VO? What I have seen mostly Ottawa & Etobicoke are processing at good pace.
Etobicoke only at good page if all stages were passed at other VO and then sent to this VO for final approval / sending portal mail. They haven't touched the files which were sent at stage of 'criminality in progress/ passed but nothing else hasn't started' for months. No single updates at all.

Reactions: 100rab81
Jan 7, 2021
I have been following this thread since beginning. Thank you everyone for sharing all the information. My PR journey has come to the end. Received eCOPR today.

My timeline -

No dependents.

ITA - 13th feb
AOR - 15th March
Medical Passed - 30th March. Background changed to - we are processing your background check.
June 6, morning - Ghost update
Called them on June 7 - Eligibility passed, criminality - in progress, info sharing - completed, security not started, vo - ottawa ( didn't ask which one as apparently there are 3 )
June 8, evening - Ghost Update
June 17 - PR portal email, submitted details on same day.
June 18 - Received pr portal credentials.
June 23 - eCOPR

I wish best of luck to everyone. May you all get PR soon.

Cheers!!!!!!!

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I have been following this thread since beginning. Thank you everyone for sharing all the information. My PR journey has come to the end. Received eCOPR today.

My timeline -

No dependents.

ITA - 13th feb
AOR - 15th March
Medical Passed - 30th March. Background changed to - we are processing your background check.
Called them on June 7 - Eligibility passed, criminality - in progress, info sharing - completed, security not started, vo - ottawa ( didn't ask which one as apparently there are 3 )
June 23 - eCOPR

Cheers!!!!!!!
Congratulations

Reactions: Canadian_Dream55555

Manveer1313

May 20, 2021
Surrey
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
RROC
App. Filed.......
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
17 March 2021
Hey,my visa office is same as yu.They requested my spouse rcmp again which I had already submitted upfront..When did you submit ur additional rcmp and how long it took to review and not applicable??
Hi

the RCMP certificate was delayed and I was not able to submit on time. I request the extension with letter which I uploded on the given slot and via web form also. They did not reply anything. My deadline was on June 01. When I submit the letter the very next day it turn in Not applicable in review of additional document. However, I got the RCMP PCC on june 08, I submit via webform on same day I got reply on webform on June 10 that they got it and they forwarded to respected officer. I Call them on June18 they said that theyattched to file but officer did not open it yet. Not sure how long it will take. On the other hand I can conform that RCMP processor to get certificate is ltoo long now they are taking more than month to provide PCC.

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020

My timeline -

No dependents.

ITA - 13th feb
AOR - 15th March
June 23 - eCOPR

Cheers!!!!!!!
Congratulations!

team13

Jan 13, 2020
I received first pr portal details email on 15th June and replied back on same day but still haven’t received the credentials email. Should I reply back to the first email with my details again and see if that makes any different?

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys,

my AOR is March 17, 2021. I have called to ircc they said eligibility has been passed. working on background check.
I have seen many got copr who has AOR in April 2021 as well. Is there something that they have getting copr ahead of those who applied before them.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

ogcorp

Mar 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Here are my Final Stats
Single Applicant CEC Inland
AOR March 9th 2021
Biometrics March 20th
Medicals Passed March 23rd
Extra Document Requested IMM5406 May 1st
1st Ghost Update May 9th
Second Ghost Update May 28th
IRCC 1st Email May 28th (replied same day)
Portal Credentials June 7th
CoPR Email June 23th
3 Months and 14 Days!
VO OSC Ottawa VLU

Reactions: 100rab81

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys
I wanted to ask something
I submitted my application on 20th june 2021 in expresss entry i got ITA on 10th june
Mistakenly i submitted my RCMP PCC Instead of INDIA PCC. What should i do ? I m really tensed
Will my application be refused ?

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Hey guys
I wanted to ask something
I submitted my application on 20th june 2021 in expresss entry i got ITA on 10th june
Mistakenly i submitted my RCMP PCC Instead of INDIA PCC. What should i do ? I m really tensed
Will my application be refused ?
You have an option to add additional documents, go to your application and add any other document that you feel should have been added. I think even you can submit web application via GCMS for same.