+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
The information in CIC Portal will not reflect the correct status. The status is same for me even after getting COPR . To get accurate information call the IRCC and they will update you instataneously as to which are ones are passed and which is pending. Considering your AOR , most probably there should be only Background Check pending.
I heard about calling IRCC and tried twice but no luck. Could you please share number, just want to check if I have correct nbr or not?

Nehamehta21

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Is there anyone here who is yet to receive IRCC golden email regarding their COPR? Our application has been stuck at security for over a month now. Seems like many people on this forum have got their COPR.

Reactions: Zee23

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Is there anyone here who is yet to receive IRCC golden email regarding their COPR? Our application has been stuck at security for over a month now. Seems like many people on this forum have got their COPR.
I am still waiting, saw ghost update today noon, so hoping something will change in coming days. I am also planning to call IRCC tomorrow (for first time) to check on my application status.

Reactions: Nehamehta21

sumitfrndz

Jun 1, 2021
I am also waiting for the 1st email. Called 3rd of May, 21st of May, and 11th of June. Every time the IRCC agent said, all passed except security. I am also stuck for over a month now in the security section. Not sure when I will receive the email. VO- Ottawa agent said.

Rojaj16

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
I am also waiting for the 1st email. Called 3rd of May, 21st of May, and 11th of June. Every time the IRCC agent said, all passed except security. I am also stuck for over a month now in the security section. Not sure when I will receive the email. VO- Ottawa agent said.
Same situation and same VO ..waiting from 11 May stuck on security.

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
CEC draw Jan 06
AOR: March 24
Medical Passed: April 06
Biometric Request: April 06
Biometric done: April 15
Background check says: We are processing your application we will send you a message if we need more information.
As per call with agent on June 18
Everything is good
Eligibility and criminality is passed
Security not started
VO: Sydney

Hope for good news soon!
I have my AoR a week before you with same status for everything. Please update if you hear anything.

ilikebabyelephent

Feb 14, 2021
CEC draw Jan 06
AOR: March 24
Medical Passed: April 06
Biometric Request: April 06
Biometric done: April 15
Background check says: We are processing your application we will send you a message if we need more information.
As per call with agent on June 18
Everything is good
Eligibility and criminality is passed
Security not started
VO: Sydney

Hope for good news soon!
Mine is almost a similar situation as yours. my AOR : 31-Mar-2021. Please keep us posted if you hear any news.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys.
Is there anyone with a situation like me whose dependent was outland when they applied but moved to Canada in the later stage?
Do you think this is going to delay my application? I have already called CIC twice and they say that her address has been updated but the agent always seems to be confused while answering my questions.

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hey guys.
Is there anyone with a situation like me whose dependent was outland when they applied but moved to Canada in the later stage?
Do you think this is going to delay my application? I have already called CIC twice and they say that her address has been updated but the agent always seems to be confused while answering my questions.
No need to worry.... Hope it will not delay. Bcoz as you said agent already updated your profile.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
This forum has been helpful. Thought to share my update.

CEC, with spouse, both inland
ITA : Feb 13th, 2021
AOR: March 7th, 2021
MEDICAL PASSED : March 25th, 2021
GU : June 14th, 2021. (Got just one GU)
CONFIRMATION OF PORTAL REQUEST : June 18th, 2021
Awaiting access to portal
VO : Etobicoke

When do people typically get access to portal?
Same timeline but have not yet my confirmation of portal !
Congrats ;)

Reactions: adlu