+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@legalfalcon Hello there, I recently received ITA fro cec and I mentioned yes to job offer but No to Lmia option is job offer section. I’m on Pgwp . So can i change the answer to No after ITA ? I also didn’t claimed 50 points for job offer

SSSLLL

Mar 29, 2021
Any one with similar AOR date:

My details:

CEC Inland Single Applicant
AOR: March 27
Medicals Passed: April 12

My GCKey applications shows:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: April 12, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

When i checked with IRCC customer care, they said "Eligibility & Criminality Passed but Security not started". Did not ask your VO office details. It seems Security not started status for more than 1 month now.

Is any one else with similar timeline ? Please share your details.
No, you need to reply to questions first and then you will get 2nd email from IRCC to tell you the login portal's password. On the portal platform, you submit your photo and address here.

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
hi guys i wanted to ask something i got an ITA on 10th june 2021 in CEC. I am currently working as a Supervisor at Tim Hortons. I dont know if it will be a problem if i uploaded my paystubs where my hours are above 100 biweekly but i am not getting paid for th overtime please advise what should i do.
Again I am not getting paid overtime even though i am working more than 40 hours per week can i still upload my paystubs ? Please help me anyone

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hello,
Today I got the 1st email from IRCC for the Name/UCI/Entry point details from Etobicoke.
ITA: 8th Jan 2021
AOR: 4th Mar 2021
Last GU on 11th June, 2021.
All stages passed on 28th May 2021.
Inland with 2 dependents.
Good Luck everyone..
Congrats! Was your file processed at Etobicoke or it was processed at another VO then sent to Etobicoke for finalize?

daxtou

Feb 10, 2021
Hello,
Today I got the 1st email from IRCC for the Name/UCI/Entry point details from Etobicoke.
ITA: 8th Jan 2021
AOR: 4th Mar 2021
Last GU on 11th June, 2021.
All stages passed on 28th May 2021.
Inland with 2 dependents.
Good Luck everyone..
Congrats man, I am the same day AOR with you, hopefully I can get soon as well, do you know what is your visa office?

Spiderman99

Jan 14, 2021
Finally got email for uci and other details from etobicoke
Applicant with one dependent
Aor march 5
Medical passed march 11
Called ircc on 28th may everthing was passed (RROC OTTAWA)
called ircc this morning file was at RROC OTTAWA no change

Evng got first email from ircc

All the best guys everyone will get pr soon

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Finally got email for uci and other details from etobicoke
Applicant with one dependent
Aor march 5
Medical passed march 11
Called ircc on 28th may everthing was passed (RROC OTTAWA)
called ircc this morning file was at RROC OTTAWA no change

Evng got first email from ircc

All the best guys everyone will get pr soon
Congrats, did you get any ghost updates in the weeks/months leading up to the portal email?