+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Anyone applied for a TRV recently and how long it's been taking to process. Online processing estimates is 190 days from inside Canada. I am guessing the actual time is much lower.

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Just look at the due date in gcms that's the day they do the next review if something pending, I found this on a link which says how to read gcms.

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
I received my Client Portal email today and responded with the information they requested, 3 hours later they sent me my login details! I have confirmed that I am in Canada & submitted my address photo for the PR card, just waiting on my COPR now :) so I wanted to share my timeline with you guys. Will update again when I receive COPR confirmation email

ITA: January 8th
eAPR: March 19th
AOR: March 19th
Medical passed: March 31st
Biometrics Instruction Letter: March 31st
Biometrics completed: April 9th
Client Portal email: June 10th
Hi Congrats
What is you vo?

Reactions: SSSLLL

capforthepr

Nov 26, 2020
I received my Client Portal email today and responded with the information they requested, 3 hours later they sent me my login details! I have confirmed that I am in Canada & submitted my address photo for the PR card, just waiting on my COPR now :) so I wanted to share my timeline with you guys. Will update again when I receive COPR confirmation email

ITA: January 8th
eAPR: March 19th
AOR: March 19th
Medical passed: March 31st
Biometrics Instruction Letter: March 31st
Biometrics completed: April 9th
Client Portal email: June 10th
May I ask what did you reply for that email?

Was it like just one sentence saying like "I am in Canada and living in [address]", something like that?

ndindi

Jun 8, 2021
May I ask what did you reply for that email?

Was it like just one sentence saying like "I am in Canada and living in [address]", something like that?
I told them that I am the principal applicant, am currently in Canada and then I provided them my email address. Then I copy/pasted the format they asked me to use in my response to them which is:

Name:
UCI:
Email:
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location (Port of Entry):

3 hours After my response they emailed me my portal login details which I then used to sign an “In-Canada declaration” (confirming that I am currently in the country), give them my address & submit my photo for my PR card!

vhynnoy

Apr 22, 2017
Hi

ITA feb13
AOR mar3
Biometric Mar16 completed
Medical passed Mar17
Additional docs April20 still reviewing
Background check: we are processing..

Anyone who has same progress

Reactions: lovepreq

simer1990

Feb 13, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2021
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2021
Anyone applied for a TRV recently and how long it's been taking to process. Online processing estimates is 190 days from inside Canada. I am guessing the actual time is much lower.
I applied for TRV in last October. Got my WP in december but still waiting for my passport request to get visa stamped.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I applied for TRV in last October. Got my WP in december but still waiting for my passport request to get visa stamped.
I think there is public policy in place due to corona virus. They are working at reduced capacity and prioritizing the applications who are exempted from travel restrictions.

Refer to below link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/visa.html

Reactions: simer1990

SjSsPR

Jun 8, 2021
How many times is it safe(not causing any issue for ur Case processing) to call IRCC ? So far i have called 2 times since Mar inquiring about my PR case.

GKN

Jun 11, 2021
ITA 13 Feb
AOR 24 Mar
Med pass 24Apr
Bio 28 May
All checks completed 3 June
Final decision still pending.
No email from IRCC
IRCC Call center told to wait for email
VO RROC

Reactions: ndindi