+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
They usually ask this in application, if there is option then you have to upload it like you did with indian pcc. Biometric is different from rcmp fingerprints. Although i heard the bc is dependent with any of this. It’s just a police check
Thank you, Did you get a separate slot to upload the RCMP apart from the Indian PCC upload slot ?
Is this something that can also be sent voluntarily or only on a request either at application time or at a later date.

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi All,

Below is my application timeline.

CEC inland
ITA : 18th March
AOR : 22nd March
Medical Passed: 9th April
Biometric updated: Already gave my Biometric during my PGWP. So already updated
Called IRCC got the below information.
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality check: In Progress
Security Check: Not yet started
Application is been processed at VO Edmonton

My two questions are
1. What is eligibility passed means? Did they already check my documents and they passed them?
2. Any idea how is VO Edmonton in terms of application processing time?
1. All your documents are OK and you are eligible for the program you applied for.
2. Nobody knows. And background checks are mostly dependent on external agencies so knowing the VO doesn't help anything

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
1. All your documents are OK and you are eligible for the program you applied for.
2. Nobody knows. And background checks are mostly dependent on external agencies so knowing the VO doesn't help anything
Thanks for your reply.
You mean the only thing remaining is my BG check? I passed my eligibility? After my BG check i will get my PPR?
Sorry for too many questions. :)

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Thanks for your reply.
You mean the only thing remaining is my BG check? I passed my eligibility? After my BG check i will get my PPR?
Sorry for too many questions. :)
IRCC call center information is not 100% reliable, but that what it looks like.
It's "just" BG Check pending but unfortunately, that part is usually the most time consuming

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
Hello,

Somebody can help me what is the best time to call IRCC? I am living here in BC. I cant able to contact IRCC, it says client service support currently close. Then I am just listening on the automatic voice, cant able to talk to an agent. Thank you

My AOR March 19, 2021
we are reviewing status for all shown to my account.

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello,

Somebody can help me what is the best time to call IRCC? I am living here in BC. I cant able to contact IRCC, it says client service support currently close. Then I am just listening on the automatic voice, cant able to talk to an agent. Thank you

My AOR March 19, 2021
8AM local

Reactions: JMSC

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
8AM local
[/QUO

Thats 5am here in BC right?
There is no option to leave your number? How is that?
Is this the right number to call? 1 888 242 2100

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Hello,

My AOR March 19, 2021
IRCC call center information is not 100% reliable, but that what it looks like.
It's "just" BG Check pending but unfortunately, that part is usually the most time consuming
Thank you so much

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
In my case when i called on May 21, 2021. They said Security is not started yet. But I got PR Portal Email on May 31, 2021
Hey! Congrats and I am asking for my friend. She got portal process email and she has sent all the information they asked for in by replying to that email. Do uh know how many days to take approx to get reply back with confirmation ?

Harjinderbadesha91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Hey! Congrats and I am asking for my friend. She got portal process email and she has sent all the information they asked for in by replying to that email. Do uh know how many days to take approx to get reply back with confirmation ?
I am also waiting for the PR Confirmation Portal credentials. I submitted information on May 31, 2021. What your friend got email?

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
I am also waiting for the PR Confirmation Portal credentials. I submitted information on May 31, 2021. What your friend got email?
That we are at the end of your application so need some information for the portal process and she sent it all like UCi number, last entry in Canada, port location Nd all. Was that same fr uh?

mvv_09

May 14, 2021
CEC Inland - No dependents
AoR: March 2, 2021
Medical Passed: March 16, 2021
Biometrics Compeleted: March 17, 2021
Eligibility Passed: April 14, 2021

I just received today my GCMS notes. The generated date is May 17, 2021

Info Sharing: Complete
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

Hopefully there has been an update already on my application cos its already two weeks difference from the generated date. Hoping for a good news soon!

Last edited: