+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

rp596

May 30, 2021
Hey bud how did you paid RPRF ? How did you submit your receipt? Can you please help.
Request letter you received for RPRF should have steps for payment laid out, once your payment is successful, it will show you an option to download your receipt which you need to upload in your cic online account.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Request letter you received for RPRF should have steps for payment laid out, once your payment is successful, it will show you an option to download your receipt which you need to upload in your cic online account.
Do we just to upload it or send it through webform too ?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I’ve been monitoring the fast-tracked applications for the last couple weeks and I’ve noticed a few things:

- Most “fast-tracked” application are bio exempt
- They are simple applications (no ECA needed, no dependants, no claimed points for foreign experience)
- Simple travel history

I’m wondering if my application will be fast tracked as well once I apply: Single with no dependants, I only have canadian education and work experience, I don’t need any police certificates (although I’m submitting 2 just in case) and I’ve done pretty much everything upfront except biometrics.

Anyone with a similar profile could let me know what their timeline looks like? Thank you
I don't think this is true.............

My application was submitted in January 2021, (No update whatsoever)
no dependants,
no ECA,
no foreign experience,
I only have Canadian education and Canadian work experience (also my 3 years of work experience is from one company)
I don't need a police certificate from my birth country because I've been in Canada since I was 15 years old.

So I don't think that's how it works.

I do believe that IRCC is so unprofessional and unorganized. There are so many people with March 2020 AOR - August 2020 AOR waiting for COPR and there's no single ghost update, no reason why they left their file/ application unattended. But they keep approving March 2021 AOR???????????

That is so dumb... they are meant to follow a SEQUENCE (of application) and not randomly pull an application and give them COPR.

singsingjyh

Apr 11, 2021
I don't think this is true.............

My application was submitted in January 2021, (No update whatsoever)
no dependants,
no ECA,
no foreign experience,
I only have Canadian education and Canadian work experience (also my 3 years of work experience is from one company)
I don't need a police certificate from my birth country because I've been in Canada since I was 15 years old.

So I don't think that's how it works.

I do believe that IRCC is so unprofessional and unorganized. There are so many people with March 2020 AOR - August 2020 AOR waiting for COPR and there's no single ghost update, no reason why they left their file/ application unattended. But they keep approving March 2021 AOR???????????

That is so dumb... they are meant to follow a SEQUENCE (of application) and not randomly pull an application and give them COPR.
Well... IRCC is surely unorganized, but the common things that he/she noticed are postulate. If someone doesn't need to submit many documents that means they do not need to review all and do not need to waste their time.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Well... IRCC is surely unorganized, but the common things that he/she noticed are postulate. If someone doesn't need to submit many documents that means they do not need to review all and do not need to waste their time.
I guess we will never know how IRCC works, cause I still don't agree with the fact that fewer documents or no dependent or other factors equate to "fast track".

if that's the case, then IRCC should approve my application and give me COPR! haha

Reactions: Batabata

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Application updated today but no email, just logged in and found out. Don't know what this mean, although I had already passed criminality and medicals. Am only left with eligibility and security which hasn't started as at last week. Aor is 28th March 2021. Anyone with same Aor date and update?

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Application updated today but no email, just logged in and found out. Don't know what this mean, although I had already passed criminality and medicals. Am only left with eligibility and security which hasn't started as at last week. Aor is 28th March 2021. Anyone with same Aor date and update?
Aor 27 March
C
Received PR Portal Confirmation Portal email today
ITA - March 18, 2021
AOR - March 20, 2021
Got Total Five Ghost updates (in total)
PR Confirmation Portal Email - May 31, 2021
Did you call cic to check ur status in between copr?