+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

casualgamer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hey guys, when I logged in today it shows

"Application/Profile updated"

but when I clicked it, there is no change. I did not receive any email. Is this a GU?

Please help!

Reactions: Antony1988

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys, when I logged in today it shows

"Application/Profile updated"

but when I clicked it, there is no change. I did not receive any email. Is this a GU?

Please help!
What's your BG status ? did you ever had this status "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check " ?

casualgamer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
What's your BG status ? did you ever had this status "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check " ?
my BG status was
  • "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
for the past 3 weeks or so. It has not changed. is it supposed to change?

I remember having the status you mentioned at some point after MEP.

Last edited:

Joy Nguyen

Jul 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have a big question, I have completed 1 year NOC 1241, and summit application for PT already. Is this safe to find other job or need patiently work there until get PR approval?
Thank you all

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
my current BG status was
  • "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
for the past 3 weeks or so. It has not changed. is it supposed to change?

I remember having the status you mentioned at some point after MEP.
it depends. some has the same status as you and for some it is the latter

I_romelie_I

May 27, 2021
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to check what do you guys think about my timeline and process, because I received 2 GU in the last few weeks, and I'm wondering if maybe I'm closer to getting the COPR anytime soon. Just curious;)

CEC Inland - One dependent also inland
AOR: March 3
Medicals passed: March 17 (First update, I received an email)
Biometrics: Exempted (done for my WP and my husband SP in March 2020)
1st GU: April 21 (no email, just Application/Profile updated when I logged in)
2nd GU: May 20 (no email, just Application/Profile updated when I logged in)

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: March 17, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I tried to call the IRCC on Tuesday and yesterday but it's impossible to reach out to an agent due to the high volume of calls they're receiving.

Let me know your thoughts!

gargeedesai

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
I just received a ghost update and my Background check status changed to "Your application is in the process...." what does that mean? My AOR is March 8th and I didn't receive any updates after the medical pass and biometrics. What stage I am at?

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to check what do you guys think about my timeline and process, because I received 2 GU in the last few weeks, and I'm wondering if maybe I'm closer to getting the COPR anytime soon. Just curious;)

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I tried to call the IRCC on Tuesday and yesterday but it's impossible to reach out to an agent due to the high volume of calls they're receiving.

Hi i have same timeline like you
Ita 13 feb
Crs 461
Aor 4 mar
Med/bio updated 18 mar
Additional doc requested 18 mar
Additional doc upload 19 mar
Additional doc under review 20 april
Additional doc not applicable 20 may
1st GU 21 may
2nd GU 22 may
3rd GU 27 may
Hopefully good news on the way

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
I just received a ghost update and my Background check status changed to "Your application is in the process...." what does that mean? My AOR is March 8th and I didn't receive any updates after the medical pass and biometrics. What stage I am at?
Hi! My AOR is also March 8th! but my BGC status is "We are processing your background check...."
I also had a GU Tuesday & earlier today (2 GU's this week not sure if they are real GU's or just system glitch). I tried to call IRCC but to no avail. They are really busy and there's even no option for a callback. Same with you, wondering what stage is my application at this point. Can I ask if you don't mind, do you have any dependents?

gargeedesai

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hi! My AOR is also March 8th! but my BGC status is "We are processing your background check...."
I also had a GU Tuesday & earlier today (2 GU's this week not sure if they are real GU's or just system glitch). I tried to call IRCC but to no avail. They are really busy and there's even no option for a callback. Same with you, wondering what stage is my application at this point. Can I ask if you don't mind, do you have any dependents?
Good to know someone having the same timeline. No, I don't have any dependents.

Reactions: Zee23 and jpdcl

casualgamer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
I am in the same boat, 16th Mar AOR, 2nd GU update today with same status. I am interested to hear what IRCC says about your status, please update once you call them. I will try and post my update as well. Cheers!

Reactions: jpdcl

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi everyone!

my aor is 7th march! Other than that exactly the same for me had 2 ghost updates since..
I HOPE WE will get soon our final decision...
Did u applied for an Bowp?

Reactions: I_romelie_I

davina777

Sep 16, 2018
My AOR is march 31st and when i called ircc couple of times on april 27th and may 14th they confirmed only security is left in my case and everything is passed. I have received first GU on May 15th and second GU in last week. But the background status never changed to in progress. It was always “we are processing”.
Could anyone plz suggest on my CASE.

AOR: 31st MARCH
EVERYTHING PASSED EXCEPT SECURITY ON MAY 14th
2 GUS afer that.
VO OFFICE: RROC OTTAWA.

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Has anyone's background check started with March AOR/Feb 13 ITA?
My eligibilty and everything else is passed and completed, just background check hasn't started yet. Even on my account it still says "We are processing........."
Same for me. The IRCC representative told everything passed ( including criminality) but security has not started yet.

Anyway, I consider the process is on track ... two months and just missing background check sounds excellent!