Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
The other confusing part is the latest note in gcms says this
https://ibb.co/2SZSdpM
I hope the last officer who checks your eligibility will passed you coz there is a chance that you will fail in eligibility since your score dropped from required score of 469. If only you applied this days where crs score is lower than 420 then this thing doesn’t matter to you since your score is still above 416. Or last draw of 75crs

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I hope the last officer who checks your eligibility will passed you coz there is a chance that you will fail in eligibility since your score dropped from required score of 469. If only you applied this days where crs score is lower than 420 then this thing doesn’t matter to you since your score is still above 416. Or last draw of 75crs
Yes, it depends on the officer who make the decision.

* I think there is different ways to spelling out the phrase "job offer" to different contexts. Basically, "job offer" is for outland applicant. Officer may look as inland CEC applicant to an intra company WP applicant, then no 50pts here.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Have you seen any example like mine where the analyst is saying review reqd but the note has no description?
Yes, this is common. The RR is just an indication to the officer that he needs to review the documents before a final determination is made on eligibility.

All you have to do is make sure that your documents that you submitted meet the IRCC prerequisites.

As regards arranged offer, it should meet the following:

It also must be made :

• by an employer with a new positive LMIA that approves the offer and names you and your position OR
  • if you’re currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA, and:
    • you’re working for an employer listed on your work permit
    • you’re authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued
    • your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job for at least one year if you’re accepted as a permanent resident OR
  • if you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:
    • are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
    • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer
    • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa

Reactions: royarnab

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Yes, this is common. The RR is just an indication to the officer that he needs to review the documents before a final determination is made on eligibility.

All you have to do is make sure that your documents that you submitted meet the IRCC prerequisites.

As regards arranged offer, it should meet the following:

It also must be made :

• by an employer with a new positive LMIA that approves the offer and names you and your position OR
  • if you’re currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA, and:
    • you’re working for an employer listed on your work permit
    • you’re authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued
    • your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job for at least one year if you’re accepted as a permanent resident OR
  • if you have a valid work permit for a NOC 0, A or B job that is exempt from needing an LMIA, and you:
    • are currently working for an employer specified on the work permit
    • have one year of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work) for that employer
    • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa
@legalfalcon For my case its 2nd one Lmia exempt I already did that shall I attach the recent paystub and latest job offer again generated today?Or any any other document you suggest?

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Has anyone's background check started with March AOR/Feb 13 ITA?
My eligibilty and everything else is passed and completed, just background check hasn't started yet. Even on my account it still says "We are processing........."

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon For my case its 2nd one Lmia exempt I already did that shall I attach the recent paystub and latest job offer again generated today?Or any any other document you suggest?
If all the documents you submitted meets the requirement, you just have to wait and there is nothing to worry.

Reactions: royarnab

Ravpreet32

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Has anyone's background check started with March AOR/Feb 13 ITA?
My eligibilty and everything else is passed and completed, just background check hasn't started yet. Even on my account it still says "We are processing........."
No idea, whenever i try to call ircc, the phone just gets disconnected

diamante145

Mar 26, 2021
Just got off the call.
Aor - March 19
Medicals Passed - March 31st
Biometrics Exempted - March 31st
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security in progress.
The agent I spoke with said the only thing holding the application is security
Primary Office - OSC Ottawa
Secondary office - Central something ..... at nova scotia

Reactions: Manjit9090

JMSC

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Abbotsford VC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
Just got off the call.
Aor - March 19
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security in progress.
You have dependents?
Same AOR here. not yet called IRCC

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Just got off the call.
Aor - March 19
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security in progress.
Same AoR as yours and pretty much the same status as yours. Not sure about the security though.
What does your status on your Background check says on your online account.