+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Oppppssss.... you lost 50pts is kind of swinging. This is what I understand only (not an expert)
  • CRS at the ITA: 505
  • CRS minimum for round: 469
  • CRS at APR: 505
  • Verified CRS: 455
Officer reviews based on:
  • Job offer: LMIA exempt
  • Letter of Employment of at least one year
  • PA gained point as Married at ITA
  • APR gained point for 1 year CEC
You may have to recalculate your points and find out WHY you lost 50pts .
However, since CRS at ITA = 505, even the officer verified = 455 (lower than minimum for round 469), you are not at faults. It is the way the officer verified only. The one who makes decision will justify the case. There is no problem, I believe.
I am assuming the analyst has just verified 455 points and remaing 50 points which is for job offer he/she is relying on the officer to verify may be???

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
I am assuming the analyst has just verified 455 points and remaing 50 points which is for job offer he/she is relying on the officer to verify may be???
Also i am pretty sure its the job offer that carries 50 points there are no items in crs that has 50 points..

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I am still thinking of thạt.
You might check "you have job offer" (you think you had job offer). Then the CRS gave you 50pts
But actually, you had CEC, not a job offer. The officer took away your 50pts.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Need Urgent help
I have received my gcms today and out of surprise the agent calculated score is 50 points less. I am not able to identify the reason in the notes as there is no mention of the reason that concerns the analyst..I am attaching the section here @legalfalcon please need your inputs sir.. this Note 2 30th Mar 2021
https://ibb.co/fDwjKs6

Also my dep is outside canada and this is the 1st Note under note section 19th May https://ibb.co/2SZSdpM
What does the comment mean?

Cc: @Frisk @Tomican @itspossible9
It is difficult to pin points how the score was calculated and what made it drop. But it is not alarming. Instead see the middle pages of your GCMS notes for calculation and see where the discrepancy of 50 points is.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Did your job offer have the following:

"your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job for at least one year if you’re accepted as a permanent resident

In some cases having the above statement missing does result in RR

Reactions: royarnab

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Did your job offer have the following:

"your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job for at least one year if you’re accepted as a permanent resident

In some cases having the above statement missing does result in RR
Hello Sir,
@legalfalcon
Yes it is in the support job letter
https://ibb.co/qkw0b0S
Also the 2nd screenshot i have attached 1st Note the commnet given by officer "outside of canada - pending final decision" what does that mean sir?

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
It is difficult to pin points how the score was calculated and what made it drop. But it is not alarming. Instead see the middle pages of your GCMS notes for calculation and see where the discrepancy of 50 points is.
@legalfalcon Have you seen any example like mine where the analyst is saying review reqd but the note has no description?

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
https://ibb.co/6P5pmrm
This is again where my eligibility is reviewed on 16th Mar 2021
What kind of work permit do you have? Why are you exempt from LMIA? Tell us, why you didn’t need LMIA. Are you participating IEC or are you transferred within a company. Not every LMIA exempt work permit is automatically eligible for „job offer points“. I think that’s the point.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
What kind of work permit do you have? Why are you exempt from LMIA? Tell us, why you didn’t need LMIA. Are you participating IEC or are you transferred within a company. Not every LMIA exempt work permit is automatically eligible for „job offer points“. I think that’s the point.
I am in intra company WP.

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Till date 35 colleagues got PR with same LMIA exempt case and from same company...what difference do i make?
Ok, that should be fine. I declared in a letter of explanation and attached all evidence, that I’m LMIA exempt. Maybe that’s the reason the assistant marked it as review required.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Till date 35 colleagues got PR with same LMIA exempt case and from same company...what difference do i make?
Please don't worry at all. The reason why I am telling you not to worry is because you got the decent CRS score even if you will remove your job offer points then you should get the ITA in next draw however it's not wise decision to withdraw your application right now wait for a few days and then order another GCMS and see if there is any update. It's my recommendation rest is up to you. What's your AOR by the way?

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Ok, that should be fine. I declared in a letter of explanation and attached all evidence, that I’m LMIA exempt. Maybe that’s the reason the assistant marked it as review required.
If you see the analyst on his own pointed that out that i am lmia exempt under ICT intta company transfer based on his review ..i am not sure is it a negligency or he/ she is is waithing for the officer to decide for thw 50 points...its confuaing

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Please don't worry at all. The reason why I am telling you not to worry is because you got the decent CRS score even if you will remove your job offer points then you should get the ITA in next draw however it's not wise decision to withdraw your application right now wait for a few days and then order another GCMS and see if there is any update. It's my recommendation rest is up to you. What's your AOR by the way?
8th Mar 2021 i wont withdraw ...i am gonna appeal if it comes to refusal by any chance...my company has special arrangement and reference letters for PR specfically...i am not at fault for sure