+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I might have this question earlier, but just want to make sure.
when security starts then does that mean eligibility complete? any idea?
I called yesterday and got to know that my security and info sharing is completed but my eligibility and background check has not yet started and i am not sure cause i was thinking security is part of the background check

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone
I applied on 28 april and recieved AOR on 29th april.
Its been 21 days and I still haven't recieved Biometrics request.
as per trend everyone is getting it in 15-20 days. Could anyone help me on this? It is normal?
Thanks in advance

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hi everyone
I applied on 28 april and recieved AOR on 29th april.
Its been 21 days and I still haven't recieved Biometrics request.
as per trend everyone is getting it in 15-20 days. Could anyone help me on this? It is normal?
Thanks in advance
Medical and bio more or less happens around the same time. Did you pass medical?

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I can't check as I applied through a representative
You can either ask him to check for you, or call up ircc customer care with your application number and ask for status. You have to ask them specifically what stages are done. Otherwise you will give you a generic response.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I might have this question earlier, but just want to make sure.
when security starts then does that mean eligibility complete? any idea?
If your security has started, then for most cases the eligibility is conclusively passed. security is the last stage.

To read on security, when it starts, and how it is done see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Last edited:
Reactions: scenestrange

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi All, I tried to find out more info about this but unfortunately could not find much on CEC forums. My question - I got ITA CEC- 13 FEB 2021, after submitting application , I am seeing UCI number on my profile is starting with CAN0000 and then there is a number starts with 9xxxxxxx. I am working on ICT closed WP and that permit also has UCI number which starts with 9zzzzzz too but both numbers are different ( WP UCI and the one in CEC profile). Is this normal and would number change from CAN0000 to my WP UCI later on?

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hi All, I tried to find out more info about this but unfortunately could not find much on CEC forums. My question - I got ITA CEC- 13 FEB 2021, after submitting application , I am seeing UCI number on my profile is starting with CAN0000 and then there is a number starts with 9xxxxxxx. I am working on ICT closed WP and that permit also has UCI number which starts with 9zzzzzz too but both numbers are different ( WP UCI and the one in CEC profile). Is this normal and would number change from CAN0000 to my WP UCI later on?
once your medical gets passed and biometrics validated if you have given before for your wp, uci will get updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonitigers

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I think your medical is yet to be passed. Also , I think your application is at a very early stage at this point. Initially everyone gets the dummy UCI starting with CAN but then once their medical is passed they get a new UCI number for their PR application. After your medical is approved you will also have your actual UCI updated for your PR application.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
There are two different numbers: Application number (with letter+number) followed with Client number (UCI: 9xxxxxxx)
UCI doesn't change.
Application number changes each time you apply for new status (visa, student permit, WP....)

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
Update:
Called IRCC Today on application progress:
CEC Inland
ITA: Feb 13
AOR: Mar 30
MEP: Apr 16
BIL completed on: Apr 27
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Background is in progress (Criminality, Info Sharing and Security)

Aniha

Jul 1, 2019
Update:
Called IRCC Today on application progress:
CEC Inland
ITA: Feb 13
AOR: Mar 30
MEP: Apr 16
BIL completed on: Apr 27
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Background is in progress (Criminality, Info Sharing and Security)
Hi ,
Can you please tell me what is recommended pass .

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
Hi ,
Can you please tell me what is recommended pass .
"To make the process efficient eligibility review takes place in 2 stages, first a case analyst, a program assistant or a case processing agent will review the application and make a recommendation. Then an officer (decision making authority) will review it and make a final determination."

Recommended Pass just means that your application has passed the case analyst review and is pending the final officer review.