NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 19, 2021
Med's Done....
Feb 27, 2021
Congratulations!

Can I ask the contact details of IRCC please.

Thank you guys.

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
File Submitted and AOR Date Received: March 14, 2021

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • May 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • March 25, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • March 25, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • May 12, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada Windsor IRCC 1250 Walker Road Windsor, ON N8Y 4T4

CoPR - May 12, 2021
Do you have any ghost updates after medical passed? Can you share them?
Thank you.

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message if need more information".
Thanks for answering each question ,it’s really helpful :) last question from me, do you by any chance know when the Background Check Status started showing “Your application is in progress…”? I assume earlier than that it was “we are processing…”

Reactions: itspossible9

jenith93

May 13, 2021
Thanks for answering each question ,it’s really helpful :) last question from me, do you by any chance know when the Background Check Status started showing “Your application is in progress…”? I assume earlier than that it was “we are processing…”
Oh yeah, my bad. It was, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: Manjit9090

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
Yes, I just got one update on 7th or 8th May (No Email), just updated in profile which says your profile got updated.
Thanks for the quick response.
I also have 1 ghost update on May 11 (no email) since my medical passed on April 10.

jenith93

May 13, 2021
Thanks for the quick response.
I also have 1 ghost update on May 11 (no email) since my medical passed on April 10.
Hope for the best. I got a call for all the details confirmation from a Private Number. So if you get then pick it up. Its not compulsory that they will call, but am saying based on my experience. Good luck

Reactions: Manjit9090 and vuta

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
Hope for the best. I got a call for all the details confirmation from a Private Number. So if you get then pick it up. Its not compulsory that they will call, but am saying based on my experience. Good luck
Thanks for your share!

Manjit9090

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
Congratulations and thanks for giving us hope. Just wait guys everyone of us will receive good news one day.

Reactions: Asli