+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I’ve been monitoring the fast-tracked applications for the last couple weeks and I’ve noticed a few things:

- Most “fast-tracked” application are bio exempt
- They are simple applications (no ECA needed, no dependants, no claimed points for foreign experience)
- Simple travel history

I’m wondering if my application will be fast tracked as well once I apply: Single with no dependants, I only have canadian education and work experience, I don’t need any police certificates (although I’m submitting 2 just in case) and I’ve done pretty much everything upfront except biometrics.

Anyone with a similar profile could let me know what their timeline looks like? Thank you
can you please share where did you get this data?
From my understanding what can really slow down the application is comprehensive security checks, because this can involve communicating to external Visa offices and/or police agencies. of course that having many dependents or living in many different places can increase the chances to get any red flags on that, but honestly the other factors you mentioned by itself doesn't necessary increase processing time

Reactions: lovepreq

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
can you please share where did you get this data?
From my understanding what can really slow down the application is comprehensive security checks, because this can involve communicating to external Visa offices and/or police agencies. of course that having many dependents or living in many different places can increase the chances to get any red flags on that, but honestly the other factors you mentioned by itself doesn't necessary increase processing time
I've been using myimmitracker, you can also check other CEC threads by months, travel history can influence whether you get an ADR as well

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I've been using myimmitracker, you can also check other CEC threads by months, travel history can influence whether you get an ADR as well
thanks!
I think it's usually a concern for IRCC if you had multiple trips to the same place or long stays (6+ months). In that case yes, for sure it can affect. but short trips for tourism for example should not affect much

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
thanks!
I think it's usually a concern for IRCC if you had multiple trips to the same place or long stays (6+ months). In that case yes, for sure it can affect. but short trips for travelling should not affect much
Oh, I've been traveling to Colombia a lot since my girlfriend is from there but never more than 5 months in a row. It's "one of those countries" where you can't get a PCC upfront and you have to wait for IRCC to request it. I know I'll get it requested, IRCC is normally very picky.

navi11

Jul 4, 2019
I got 2 ghost updates in a week on my file anyone know what these updates are coz when i go to the home page it say "submitted" for Application/profile update.
AOR:- March 18, 2021
Bio :- 2 April
Medical :- 2 April

Thank you in advance

Manjit9090

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-03-2021
AOR Received.
18-03-2021
I got 2 ghost updates in a week on my file anyone know what these updates are coz when i go to the home page it say "submitted" for Application/profile update.

Thank you in advance
Its good that your bio is done already but mine is not showing as completed or passed. I have given my bio last year.
aor march 18
Med April 10

Reactions: navi11

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Its good that your bio is done already but mine is not showing as completed or passed. I have given my bio last year.
aor march 18
Med April 10
If you have the Biometrics Number showing up in the Applicant information, you should be fine. Even if Bio details are "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

Reactions: Manjit9090

davina777

Sep 16, 2018
Received a GU today, Background Check changed from “We are processing…” to
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

AOR: Mar 21
I know that criminality and ME passed so far.
Do you know ur Visa office?

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021

Thank you in advance
Call IRCC , you will get some good news (update on eligibility , Security or criminality )...

Reactions: navi11

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Called IRCC today

CEC Single Applicant
AOR - 4th March 2021
Eligibilty - Passed
Medicals - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Criminality/background -Not started
VO - Ottawa