+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Any March 2021 AOR Applicant here also eligible for the new policy of 40,000 quota of international graduates?

I submitted, got my AOR, and am waiting for process of my CEC application, while I am also fully eligible for the new policy,

That policy seems to be way easier, especially no NOC job requirement, just wondering if it will be a good idea to change my CEC application and apply there on May 6th?
I think you can have multiple applications under different streams. I am also planning to apply under that policy whichever comes the first.

Danifola

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
CEC Inland- one Outland dependant
ITA- Feb 13th
Upfront medical - Feb 26th ( dependant March 18th)
AOR- Mar 19
Medical passed- April 07
Biometric exempt- gave in 2015 for study permit. Waiting for Biometrics request for dependant.
RCMP upfront- uploaded on March 18th along with my documents.
no emails about updated account, just decided to check my CIC account as I normally do everyday.
Called IRCC today to find out my VO and know if any progress at all
Criminality passed
Eligibility and all others still in process
VO- Sydney. Have heard they are slow, so let’s see what happens from here on. Won’t call again till my 6 months mark.
no reason to be calling all the time

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Called IRCC today to find out my VO and know if any progress at all
Criminality passed
Eligibility and all others still in process
VO- Sydney. Have heard they are slow, so let’s see what happens from here on. Won’t call again till my 6 months mark.
no reason to be calling all the time
Yes coz security and eligibility check will anyway take 3-4months ...if u r lucky enuf like 1 %whose app is processed to ppr in just 2 months

Danifola

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Yes coz security and eligibility check will anyway take 3-4months ...if u r lucky enuf like 1 %whose app is processed to ppr in just 2 months
Yup, I will focus on other stuff, till I hear back again from IRCC or after 6 months mark.
Calling every time won’t help anything anyways. I recently told someone the same but she don’t listen. Now when she calls they never pick up. (She calls almost every week lol)

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
As per my observation if there is no complications or no too much dependent and the application is after 2021 everything will be processed soon

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone
Cec Inaland with 2 dependents 1 inland 1 Outland
ITA 13 feb
AOR march15 2021
Medical passed
BIL 30 march.
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED 1April
I called IRCC today, they said biometrics, eligibility, background criminality everything is in process. And my primary Visa office is Sydney.

Scs123

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hello everyone
Cec Inaland with 2 dependents 1 inland 1 Outland
ITA 13 feb
AOR march15 2021
Medical passed
BIL 30 march.
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED 1April
I called IRCC today, they said biometrics, eligibility, background criminality everything is in process. And my primary Visa office is Sydney.
Good news buddy

Reactions: Sukhvaas