+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

oddball2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
It takes 10-14 days for MEP and BIL the real battle is after that
Fun, I guess I don't mind waiting around. I'd wait a whole year if I knew the PR was confirmed. It's more the uncertainty that is sadly not a fun game.

Then again, the medical is one of my biggest potential obstacles for me, so we'll see if I don't fall at the first hurdle!

Other than a super long wait, what comes after the MEP and BIL?

Reactions: divisionbyzero

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Fun, I guess I don't mind waiting around. I'd wait a whole year if I knew the PR was confirmed. It's more the uncertainty that is sadly not a fun game.

Then again, the medical is one of my biggest potential obstacles for me, so we'll see if I don't fall at the first hurdle!

Other than a super long wait, what comes after the MEP and BIL?
Any ADR they make, PPR or CoPR.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi friends,

You are lucky and happy for you all that submitted your PR application. I have all my documents except my PCC from my country. I did not know I need it even when I have not been there for 10 years. Can any friend advise me, I have no enough time to get PCC till my deadline. Even I cannot travel now because of Covid-19 otherwise it takes few days to get it in person.

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hi friends,

You are lucky and happy for you all that submitted your PR application. I have all my documents except my PCC from my country. I did not know I need it even when I have not been there for 10 years. Can any friend advise me, I have no enough time to get PCC till my deadline. Even I cannot travel now because of Covid-19 otherwise it takes few days to get it in person.
Mine took 27 days

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hello Friends
CRS Score - 380
ITA - 13 Feb 2021
Application submitted - Mar 29 2021
AOR Received - Mar 30 2021

How long it will take for medical and bio-metrics?

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
I have a question regarding medical.
I received a email from medical doctor who did my immigration test. he send me the report that I have something very minor in my chest X-ray. according to him he already send my reports to immigration and he said nothing major. But he wants to inform me.
Did anyone face anything related to this ?
Please reply and suggest

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hello Friends
CRS Score - 380
ITA - 13 Feb 2021
Application submitted - Mar 29 2021
AOR Received - Mar 30 2021

How long it will take for medical and bio-metrics?
No one can predict this but what I've see in this forum, it is at-least 12-15 days from AOR date. Mine AOR date is 20-Mar but haven't received anything yet.

Last edited:

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
Hi friends,

I thought I read at some point that during covid IRCC has special provisions in place, and will not refuse or close applications because of missing documents like PCC’s if they can’t be obtained in time. That was sometime last year I read it I believe, don’t know if that’s still the case. If there is no way at all for you to keep the deadline, maybe your only way forward is to write a letter of explanation and submit it as a placeholder, then submit the PCC through web form as soon as you got it? This is not advice, just my thoughts. Do your own research! Good luck!

Harjinderbadesha91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Applied for Permanent Residency Under CEC

CRS Score - 491
ITA Received - March 18, 2021
Documents submitted and AOR - March 20, 2021
Medical Passed - March 31, 2021
Biometric Updated - March 31, 2021