+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Dear Friends, I need some help from all of you!!

1. I have started working from 2020 FEB in an IT Firm
  2. I visited UK in first week of 2020 March, due to travel restrictions [covid-19] I am not allowed to board the flight , My employer has asked me to work from home, which I did.
  3. I flew back to Canada on last week of July, I am still working for the same firm
  4. I have applied for CEC, Received ITA on March 18th.
  5. I have to show my proof of work experience as one full year+ I have worked in the UK due to travel restrictions + I am still an employee of the same firm.
  6. I am struggling to put this on personal history , How to prove that I worked in the UK also a continous employee for that firm.
  7. Also if I keep current work as ongoing from feb 2020 , I have to skip adding UK details in personal summary. If I add UK details, then I have to imply I am working, but working in the UK.
  8. Please help!!
  9. URGENT !!!
  10. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

VVCanadaVV

Apr 3, 2020
Dear Friends, I need some help from all of you!!

1. I have started working from 2020 FEB in an IT Firm
  2. I visited UK in first week of 2020 March, due to travel restrictions [covid-19] I am not allowed to board the flight , My employer has asked me to work from home, which I did.
  3. I flew back to Canada on last week of July, I am still working for the same firm
  4. I have applied for CEC, Received ITA on March 18th.
  5. I have to show my proof of work experience as one full year+ I have worked in the UK due to travel restrictions + I am still an employee of the same firm.
  6. I am struggling to put this on personal history , How to prove that I worked in the UK also a continous employee for that firm.
  7. Also if I keep current work as ongoing from feb 2020 , I have to skip adding UK details in personal summary. If I add UK details, then I have to imply I am working, but working in the UK.
  8. Please help!!
  9. URGENT !!!
  10. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
Your employer will give you a job letter which will state your 1 year experience for the company here in Canada(Minimum 30 hrs per week and 1560 in a year). That is what they care about.

My suggestion write everything(add uk details) how it happened in your personal history. You can add letter of explanation letting them know about the travel restrictions.

Reactions: sri_e

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Your employer will give you a job letter which will state your 1 year experience for the company here in Canada(Minimum 30 hrs per week and 1560 in a year). That is what they care about.

My suggestion write everything(add uk details) how it happened in your personal history. You can add letter of explanation letting them know about the travel restrictions.
Thank you so much for your reply!!!

I have one more question,

For two months in 2019, I got hired by a comany where they will train for the role and market my profile to their clients, It was a paid training and the resultant job level is NOC A, They have terminated me with no cause[lack of clients at the moment and have to bench me and pay me till they find clients].

How should I mention this on work history?

They gave the role as ABC-Trainee and once I am assigned to one of thier clients I am ABC-Software-Employee..

But I got terminated with ABC-Trainee.

Please suggest, Thank you

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
CEC - 471 Inland
ITA - Jan 8, 2020
AOR - March 19, 2021
Review of Eligibility - In Progress
Background Check - In Progress

Bauer$

Feb 13, 2021
Hey, guys did you see a bar in your application? How do you check you progress? I got AOR March 9, still no updates. Thanks

VVCanadaVV

Apr 3, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply!!!

I have one more question,

For two months in 2019, I got hired by a comany where they will train for the role and market my profile to their clients, It was a paid training and the resultant job level is NOC A, They have terminated me with no cause[lack of clients at the moment and have to bench me and pay me till they find clients].

How should I mention this on work history?

They gave the role as ABC-Trainee and once I am assigned to one of thier clients I am ABC-Software-Employee..

But I got terminated with ABC-Trainee.

Please suggest, Thank you
Hi There

If it is in your personal history title doesn't matter as long as you are mentioning it. I would keep ABC- Trainee as my title.

ENJOY :)

grpullag

Feb 17, 2021
CRS: 484
CEC Inland + Spouse Outland
NOC: 4165
ITA: Feb. 14, 2021
AOR: Mar. 6, 2021
Medicals Passed: Mar. 22, 2021
Biometrics exempt

No biometrics request letter
Biometrics submitted last year for PGWP. (Info updated in applicant information section)
Progress bar appeared at 9%

No email - logged into account to see the update