+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Do you or your dependent has essential services NOC. If yes then your file will be at RROC.
Nope. I did confirm, it was said as PROC and the agent said, it just because of load , the file is being shared between cio and proc.
criminality and security not started. rest all passed.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
In this case, in the given name section update your full name as it is on your passport and in the last name field just type LNU

This is a standard term for immigration. It stands for Last Name Unknown.
No all your given name comes in (surname) column

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Nope. I did confirm, it was said as PROC and the agent said, it just because of load , the file is being shared between cio and proc.
criminality and security not started. rest all passed.
I have the similar situation, my criminality and security in progress at RROC.

mvv_09

May 14, 2021
CEC Inland
AoR: March 2, 2021
Medical Passed: March 16, 2021
Biometrics Completed: March 17, 2021
Eligibility Passed: April 14, 2021

I just called IRCC. I just confirmed that I passed the eligibility but she also said that on April 26 my application was moved in Ottawa and nothing after that. How long does background check takes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4zans

LonelyT-Rex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
CEC Inland
AoR: March 2, 2021
Medical Passed: March 16, 2021
Biometrics Completed: March 17, 2021
Eligibility Passed: April 14, 2021

I just called IRCC. I just confirmed that I passed the eligibility but she also said that on April 26 my application was moved in VO Ottawa and nothing after that. How long does background check takes?
What is your Background check status ?

mvv_09

May 14, 2021
What is your Background check status ?
In my account it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" but the agent said there is no update on it ever since it was move in Ottawa. I thought my file was fast cos I've seen so many applicants who has the same AoR as mine got their CoPR already but yeah maybe we just have different timelines

Last edited:

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hope for the best. I got a call for all the details confirmation from a Private Number. So if you get then pick it up. Its not compulsory that they will call, but am saying based on my experience. Good luck
Can you tell me when you got the call from private number. Was it from IRCC or for background check? My AoR is March 19, a week after yours. I did get a call from a private number on April 29, but I couldn't answer it then as I was in a work call. I later thought it was spam as I get a lot of blank calls. I did not get any calls after that. So far my eligibility and criminality are done. Security is yet to start but this info is 2 weeks old now. Not sure what the status is currently. Thx. Btw, this call came in the evening around 8 pm.

Last edited:

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Can you tell me when you got the call from private number. Was it from IRCC or for background check? My AoR is March 19, a week after yours. I did get a call from a private number on April 29, but I couldn't answer it then as I was in a work call. I later thought it was spam as I get a lot of blank calls. I did not get any calls after that. So far my eligibility and criminality are done. Security is yet to start but this info is 2 weeks old now. Not sure what the status is currently. Thx.
I am curious, what does your Background Check status say? Is it “We are processing…” or the other one?