+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
thats not a glich, it is a GU(ghost update) that means something has updated in your file, may be your eligibility has passed or criminality or security has passed, it can be anything. You have to call ircc if you want detail about that
Sometimes it's indeed a glitch. Mainly during very late hours when you try to access the profile details but you get stuck (page wont load). After you reload the page it shows the "profiled updated' value.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I checked my cic account today and saw Application/Profile updated but it was showing read and there was no update, and now it’s back to submitted. Any idea is it was a glitch?
Cec- Inland
Aor- March 4, 2021
Medicals passed - March 18, 2021
Biomaterics requested - March 19, 2021
Biometrics submitted - April 12, 2021
What's your background check status in your account?

Reactions: Zee23

ryanm32

Jan 21, 2018
Hi fellow applicants, just have a question about my application and just want to see if anyone else is in the same situation.

I took my medical in Vancouver on the 22nd March and my application was submitted the next day, I sent an email to my immigration lawyer on April 30th to ask if my medical had changed to passed on the portal as I can not see it, she said that the medical is still pending.

Just think its weird that they are not showing up as passed when i received the biometrics request on April 20 and submitted them on the 21st April.

Is there an issue with my medical?

I also applied for a work permit extension on the 23rd March which I have not received, anyone have any answers or ideas?

CEC Inland applicant
ITA:13th Feb
AOR:23rd March
biometrics: 21st April

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi fellow applicants, just have a question about my application and just want to see if anyone else is in the same situation.

I took my medical in Vancouver on the 22nd March and my application was submitted the next day, I sent an email to my immigration lawyer on April 30th to ask if my medical had changed to passed on the portal as I can not see it, she said that the medical is still pending.

Just think its weird that they are not showing up as passed when i received the biometrics request on April 20 and submitted them on the 21st April.

I also applied for a work permit extension on the 23rd March which I have not received, anyone have any answers or ideas?

CEC Inland applicant
Any dependent?
If not or if they all did exam together with you, call the clinic where you did the medical examination to check if there was any "out of normal" exam results.
If it's all OK from their side, try calling IRCC and check. Usually exams take 20-30 days to appear, more than could be a problem. Or just IRCC medical office being late (Pandemic..)

ryanm32

Jan 21, 2018
Any dependent?
If not or if they all did exam together with you, call the clinic where you did the medical examination to check if there was any "out of normal" exam results.
If it's all OK from their side, try calling IRCC and check. Usually exams take 20-30 days to appear, more than could be a problem. Or just IRCC medical office being late (Pandemic..)
No Dependents , Just me.
I took the Medical on the 22nd March, I have seen other applications with same timeline on here with medicals passed already.
I never received a call from the clinic saying there were issues in the 10 day period after examination, so i am really worried about this!
I will follow up with my immigration lawyer tomorrow and get her to check it again.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
This is really good to know, I really hope i am
moving forward in my application. Thank you very much.
ur welcome, you’ll see so many Ghost updates through your file process whenever there is any update. Even before COPR people receive GU

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
No Dependents , Just me.
I took the Medical on the 22nd March, I have seen other applications with same timeline on here with medicals passed already.
I never received a call from the clinic saying there were issues in the 10 day period after examination, so i am really worried about this!
I will follow up with my immigration lawyer tomorrow and get her to check it again.
Try calling the clinic tomorrow. Maybe they forgot to submit your file? Or didn't receive/updated one of the exams you did.
That check is probably worth doing before you contact the Lawyer :)

ryanm32

Jan 21, 2018
Try calling the clinic tomorrow. Maybe they forgot to submit your file? Or didn't receive/updated one of the exams you did.
That check is probably worth doing before you contact the Lawyer :)

I believe IRCC Has received the medical file already, its been over a month since I had the examination.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021

CEC Inland applicant
depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

Sandhugagan

Oct 5, 2020
I got ITA on 13 Feb.
File submitted 27 March + AOR same day
Medical pass - 13 April
Biometric request - 13 April
Biometric done - 19 April

but it still not updated in my application.
It is showing that your action is required.
In biometric section - its again showing we need your biometrics

casualgamer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
I have not received a GU when my BG status changed from
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" ---->
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

is this normal?

MY profile:
CEC Inland
CRS - 499
ITA received - 23rd Dec,2020
App submitted - 16 Mar, 2021
AOR - 16 Mar, 2021
Biometrics (gave for WP)
Degree - US Masters
Request for Additional Info on Family: 25 Mar, 2021
ME Passed and additional info doc accepted - 29 Mar, 2021