+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
I ordered GCMS since June 5, 2021. But till now I did not received any. My visa office is Montreal. My last call to IRCC was in June 15. And only criminality was passed. I did not call again till now.
I have a lot of friends getting their Portal Confirmation their AOR was april and may.

My AOR is March 19, 2021.

Anyone in the same boat?
Same here. My AOR was March 31st. Everything seemed to be moving in fast process till biometrics completion then absolute silence. I had to call IRCC last week and they let me know I passed all the requirements but still waiting for the email.

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Anyone got copr recently from Etobicoke VO?
Not yet. My VO is Etobicoke, AOR on March 31st. But I called IRCC last week and they said I passed all the requirements. I am waiting for the Portal Email now. It's a hard wait, especially when I see people with April/May AOR's already receive their eCOPR. Good luck to you!

Reactions: singsingjyh

shivohum

Mar 26, 2021
Received a letter request on my account to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. I paid it and uploaded the receipt at the placeholder for the request receipt. Does anyone know how long does it take after this to get the PR approval? My PR confirmation portal has no updates and nor my IRCC account has any further updates.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Not yet. My VO is Etobicoke, AOR on March 31st. But I called IRCC last week and they said I passed all the requirements. I am waiting for the Portal Email now. It's a hard wait, especially when I see people with April/May AOR's already receive their eCOPR. Good luck to you!
When your file was transferred to VO Etobicoke? And when your Eligibility passed?

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
When your file was transferred to VO Etobicoke? And when your Eligibility passed?
I assume they processed my application in Etobicoke, as I live in Toronto. I am not very sure about the exact date, but I have passed the assessments done so far. I have confirmed it today as well.

However, a pre-email was sent to me/my lawyer and neither of us seemed to have received it. Perhaps that is causing delays in my application.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
GCMS Notes Received today. Nothing useful. No update since 7th July 2021. Below is what I got out of GCMS. Pretty useless information.

AOR: 11th March 2021
Primary office RROC
Secondary Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Secondary Office (2): Central Intake Office
Secondary Office (3): CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office (4) CPC-Edmonton
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
How does one kno

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Did anyone here use a representative? If so, were you notified about a pre-email that was sent to you or your rep? Apparently they sent one on June 14th and did a second attempt yesterday to both mine and my lawyer's emails. But none of us received any. Perhaps that is what is causing delays in my application.

Reactions: Ramannav

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Did anyone here use a representative? If so, were you notified about a pre-email that was sent to you or your rep? Apparently they sent one on June 14th and did a second attempt yesterday to both mine and my lawyer's emails. But none of us received any. Perhaps that is what is causing delays in my application.
I have representative but I am not getting any email from ircc my representative is getting all the emails.

Reactions: PD1984

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
GCMS Notes Received today. Nothing useful. No update since 7th July 2021. Below is what I got out of GCMS. Pretty useless information.

AOR: 11th March 2021
Primary office RROC
Secondary Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Secondary Office (2): Central Intake Office
Secondary Office (3): CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office (4) CPC-Edmonton
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
Is ur visa office Edmonton now?

Reactions: Harrysingh04

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
AOR - 21st FEB Medical Results and Biometrics updated on 4th March. No updates on the IRCC account.
Received Portal confirmation First email on 9th July. I created the portal login (by mistake!), but 2 days after I could see my application number and UCI number in my login. I confirmed my address and uploaded my pic. No updates on the Portal or IRCC account yet.
I haven't received the portal credentials (second email) yet. Anyone in the similar boat? not sure what should I do?
Accidentally created an account too. Just hoping the application shows up. I wonder if they'd just want confirmation.