+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

oddball2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Not directly related, but I thought it might benefit some people.

Applied for a BOWP on March 30, it was approved today April 9.

A pretty fast turn around if you're needing to maintain status in Canada!

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
AOR: 26th March 2021
Impatiently waiting for MEP and biometrics exempt.

Is anyone with same AOR passed medical and got BIL?

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I passed the medical exam on April 8 (AOR March 21), and biometrics are showing:
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
But at the same time, my biometrics date of enrolment and expiry date got updated under Applicant Information. So, do people who pass biometrics see what I see or they also have something like: April 10 - You passed your biometrics.
Thanks

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Crs 448
Ita 13 feb
Aor 22 march
Biometrics no update yet
But i have question can i quit my job but in job letter it was mentioned that i am still continuing that job and my consultant said you can't quit your job you might get enquiry.
You can quit your job if you get invited under cec class it means they will enquiry about your past experience they don’t care about your present and future job
Consultants always ask to their clients keep it continue your work because they doesn’t know workplace conditions . Fell free to work anywhere
Hope this help but choice is your

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I passed the medical exam on April 8 (AOR March 21), and biometrics are showing:
But at the same time, my biometrics date of enrolment and expiry date got updated under Applicant Information. So, do people who pass biometrics see what I see or they also have something like: April 10 - You passed your biometrics.
Thanks
Most of the time it shows up as completed right away. In some rare cases, it doesn’t. Probably a system bug, you can search for old posts / threads in this forum. It happened for some applicants. Don’t be worried though, as long as you see your biometrics number and expiry in your IRCC account, they have received your fingerprints. I went through the same experience, it took IRCC almost two months to update my biometrics to completed. There are also cases where that field didn’t get updated until the applicant received a decision.

Reactions: Vancitybh

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
CEC Inland

ITA----------------------14th Feb
AOR---------------------19th Mar
Medicals submitted----30th Mar
BIL-----------------------7th Apr
Biometrics completed--9th Apr

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Most of the time it shows up as completed right away. In some rare cases, it doesn’t. Probably a system bug, you can search for old posts / threads in this forum. It happened for some applicants. Don’t be worried though, as long as you see your biometrics number and expiry in your IRCC account, they have received your fingerprints. I went through the same experience, it took IRCC almost two months to update my biometrics to completed. There are also cases where that field didn’t get updated until the applicant received a decision.
Relieved.... My bio has been updated but the status shows as "you don't need......"

Gagan904

Apr 9, 2021
You can quit your job if you get invited under cec class it means they will enquiry about your past experience they don’t care about your present and future job
Consultants always ask to their clients keep it continue your work because they doesn’t know workplace conditions . Fell free to work anywhere
Hope this help but choice is your
Thank you for response

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
Thank you for response
Idk man, I’d be careful with switching job, make absolutely sure you won’t get in trouble or cause delays. I’d say it depends on your current work permit, if it is an open one then sure. If not then better think twice before quitting. Not impossible but will likely cause you headaches. Speaking from experience.

Gagan904

Apr 9, 2021
Idk man, I’d be careful with switching job, make absolutely sure you won’t get in trouble or cause delays. I’d say it depends on your current work permit, if it is an open one then sure. If not then better think twice before quitting. Not impossible but will likely cause you headaches. Speaking from experience.
I am on open workpermit not on close

Harjinderbadesha91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Do anyone able to see the progress bar on their account?

I am unable to see it since i submitted my application.

My Application is at Ottawa Visa Processing Centre

dhruva.krish

Apr 8, 2021
Thanks
Yes for it says Biometrics April 8 complete