+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 student visa

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
To be honest receiving aip or even a study permit means nothing at the moment until the travel restrictions are lifted. Even the GCKey account is inaccurate and not upto date.

Reactions: beinghumble

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
To be honest receiving aip or even a study permit means nothing at the moment until the travel restrictions are lifted. Even the GCKey account is inaccurate and not upto date.
not entirely. with study permit you can atleast be rest assured that you are approved, and study/research without worry.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Hello! All applicants please response if you have any information or update regarding the application ( specially march applicants).
I have submitted complete application since March.
Upfront medical done on 23rd February.
File submitted 11th March SDS.
Biometrics done on 19th March.

I was suppose to go in MAY intake but due to no response I had to deffer to SEPTEMBER intake.
I submitted my new LOA for September intake in last week of May.
After that I received a update regarding my application. I passed my medical on 30th June. And since then no update. I haven't received AIP and my online classes have started today and I'm not attending as my college requires AIP. And webform response was my application is still under process.

And today again I got mail from CIC regarding a new update in my application. So the update was about my Biometrics. I received Biometrics correspondence letter.
So does this mean they have started working on my application again or its just normal update?
Did you get any update ?

beinghumble

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I know. This is so disturbing. Students have invested their time and money. And they are just confusing us. I'm reading so many different scenarios in the forum. Some have received passport request in gcms notes but haven't received AIP yet or any letter from ircc. Some have received passport request without AIP and biometrics or medical. Some are getting AIP error while others have received AIP. Some files are rejected without AIP and some files are rejected after AIP. And there are still students who haven't received any updates yet even after submitting the complete file. This is such a mess.
Got any update ??

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
I just received a mail from CIC. I got rejected. This is terrible. After waiting for 6 months I got refusal. Now the thing is even if I want to go for the coming intake I will have to wait for gcms notes and refund and everything. And the deadline are closer. And there so many pending applications still I don't know if they are going to consider new applications right now.
Below are the reason for my refusal.

: I don't think you are going to leave canada at end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit.

: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of, your qualifications, your previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.

• Sad
Reactions: Petita and jmjrose

beinghumble

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I just received a mail from CIC. I got rejected. This is terrible. After waiting for 6 months I got refusal. Now the thing is even if I want to go for the coming intake I will have to wait for gcms notes and refund and everything. And the deadline are closer. And there so many pending applications still I don't know if they are going to consider new applications right now.

: I don't think you are going to leave canada at end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit.

: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of, your qualifications, your previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.
Honestly this is just clearing of the backlog, don't worry & lose hope, evaluate ur profile, take advise here, give ur best again

jmjrose

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020

Sorry to hear this.. Can u share your full profile? Like ur age, qualification, work experience etc..