+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

sivarsan

Jul 29, 2021
Hi, I have applied for march 2020. They received it in 19 of march. They never sent an official AOR. Had to call several times to get the file number. They have not sent me a letter saying that I am eligible to sponsor, so I haven't even applied for a selection certificate yet (CSQ). I am will be moving to Ontario in september for new job. I am worried this going to cause more delays. If someone can help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!!

omatthews

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Hi, I have applied for march 2020. They received it in 19 of march. They never sent an official AOR. Had to call several times to get the file number. They have not sent me a letter saying that I am eligible to sponsor, so I haven't even applied for a selection certificate yet (CSQ). I am will be moving to Ontario in september for new job. I am worried this going to cause more delays. If someone can help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!!
I don't think that should cause more delays just update your address via webform or calling IRCC. It is very strange you haven't even got AOR yet. I would reach out to MP, send webforms, call, order gcms notes. Anything you can

sivarsan

Jul 29, 2021
I don't think that should cause more delays just update your address via webform or calling IRCC. It is very strange you haven't even got AOR yet. I would reach out to MP, send webforms, call, order gcms notes. Anything you can
Thanks for replying omatthews.I did reach out to MPs. I'm not getting anything new from them either, just saying the file is still processing. what are gcm notes and how to access them? thank you.

Kav2020

Apr 20, 2021
Slightly negative reminder,

After getting PPR if you think process will be faster. No, it wont be. You need to wait another few weeks (if not months) for 2-way courier payment link. Make the payment and later wait for AWB number (another few weeks)
Hi..did you received your stamped passport from ndvo?

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
need urgent help.

My wife first wife sent me a declaration of divorce in 2017 and I never sponsor my first wife. i never went to the court for my first marriage dissolution (because i was living in canada but she sent me a declaration of divorce by post. now this is my second marriage and I am sponsoring my second wife . I submitted the declaration of divorce which one i got it from first wife with the PR application in february, 2020 to dpondor my second wife. but yesterday i got the email and they asked to submit divorce certificate.
now they asking three document , complete divorce petition, judgement, and final divorce decree.

i do not what to do. please help me i have one month to submit the divorce decree.

thank you in advance, i am too tense now, plz help me

Reactions: Khan2001

sivarsan

Jul 29, 2021
@sivarsan can you please tell me how to reach my MP and what is the process and documents required from my end to reach and MP thanks in advacne
Hi junnujunaids,
Look up your local MP office, and you can either call them or email them. They are quite responsive. The only documents they had asked me is to sign a document to talk to immigration on my behalf. Hope it helps.

sherinv

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hi just received my passport request in mail and can anybody share details on how the passport was sent to the visa office? And if it’s through web form do we need to convert the mail to pdf format as a proof of passport request?

Reactions: kiranf

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi just received my passport request in mail and can anybody share details on how the passport was sent to the visa office? And if it’s through web form do we need to convert the mail to pdf format as a proof of passport request?
Since it depends on what country you are in, nationality, and the local VO, the easiest way to start is to read the instructions in the letter itself.

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
Hi junnujunaids,
Look up your local MP office, and you can either call them or email them. They are quite responsive. The only documents they had asked me is to sign a document to talk to immigration on my behalf. Hope it helps.
thanks @Sivasan for the reply I missed your reply got the ppr today finally

sourabh_a

Aug 23, 2020
Hi junnujunaids,
Hey can you tell me in the consent form do we write my info or my spouse info?? Can you please let me know thank you!!

Tacolme

Oct 31, 2020
Hello. March 2020 applicant. Spouse has been in Canada since July 6. Wondering if anyone whose application got approved and spouse landed in May or June have received PR card.
When my spouse landed the estimated processing time for new PR card was 143 days and when I checked today the estimated processing time is down to 50 days.
Wish luck to anyone still waiting for approval. Thank you.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hello. March 2020 applicant. Spouse has been in Canada since July 6. Wondering if anyone whose application got approved and spouse landed in May or June have received PR card.
When my spouse landed the estimated processing time for new PR card was 143 days and when I checked today the estimated processing time is down to 50 days.
Wish luck to anyone still waiting for approval. Thank you.
My husband landed June 23 and received his PR card on July 15! We are located in BC. You can also see the status of the PR card on GCKEY.