+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
w
I see you did order the gcms notes a few months ago - order again.

Go back to your MP: with more specific questions. In many/most cases, some steps like police checks, info sharing, etc., are started earlier. (Most MPs are not that helpful first time, some are never helpful, but you should expect that first time trying won't be).

If you can't get answers you want, you may need help to do so. You might also re-apply but wouldn't do so without more info.

you seem to have contradictory info about whether or not it was sent to mississauga - gcms notes should say where the physical file is.

We can only guess at this point, and my some-what out there guess is that your file is buried in a very large pile and they actually don't know where it is and will only get to it by working through many more files. That doesn't give you much info on what to do next, however.

Good luck.

I ordered GCMS notes and it says social assistance check was done with no information found, as I never took any social assistance. It also says background check in progress.

Jun 4, 2021
Please has anyone from Nigeria recently received their PPR, I received Prearrival services in April, still yet to receive PPR, my Visa office is Ghana

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Please has anyone from Nigeria recently received their PPR, I received Prearrival services in April, still yet to receive PPR, my Visa office is Ghana
My wife's application is also with Ghana. Submitted March 2020. Our medical was approved in April but nothing yet. It seems like that office is slower than others but I pray we both hear good news soon

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello friends,
Can you please share what exactly you asked the MP for when you were asking them to send a request to IRCC? Did you just asked to check the current status of your application or provide more specific details such as applicant's eligibility, background and security check etc? Also, did you ask your MP to help expedite the process (although I guess that is not possible)? Thank you

Reactions: Sasha1989

sofyar19

Sep 20, 2020
Hello , I recently asked my MP to send a request to IRCC to get to know if medical exam results were received , and the current status of application . My MP received answer from IRCC and email it to me , I have my questions answered. And no, of course I did not ask MP to help expedite the process , the do not have power to do that. But I believe that MP request can draw IRCC attention to application and it can still get processed little bit faster if stalled before.

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

sofyar19

Sep 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
The waiting period takes its heavy toll on me as I'm sure on every one else here. I've tried everything I could - calling IRCC, sending multiple webforms, MP requests, GCMS notes (still pending). But no positive change so far. My question - is there any way to bring my family to Canada before PPR? Like TRV, for example? Going back for a couple of weeks and visiting them is not an option, unfortunately. Thank you
Hi, my wife applied for TRV couple a months ago , citing dual intent and long sponsorship delays ( our lawyer helped us) but she got refused anyway .I guess they reviewed her TRV application as business as usual , not considered any circumstances in her favour. The current sponsorship application made TRV review worse in their eyes as they cited that my wife has strong ties to Canada and not strong to her country . So it’s up to you to try , but I think chances are not very high to get TRV while family sponsorship in the process . Hang on brother , all we can do is hope for the best and wait

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi, my wife applied for TRV couple a months ago , citing dual intent and long sponsorship delays ( our lawyer helped us) but she got refused anyway .I guess they reviewed her TRV application as business as usual , not considered any circumstances in her favour. The current sponsorship application made TRV review worse in their eyes as they cited that my wife has strong ties to Canada and not strong to her country . So it’s up to you to try , but I think chances are not very high to get TRV while family sponsorship in the process . Hang on brother , all we can do is hope for the best and wait
Thank you for your kind words. Let's hope for the better (and sooner)

Reactions: sofyar19

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Am I the only applicant in this forum with only AOR1 and Application Received by IRCC in March 2020? I have no Sponsor Approval, No Medicals, No Biometrics Infact 0 progress on the application except "APPLICATION RECEIVED" status. IRCC doesn't tell anything, MP doesn't help either. Any Advise by experienced members will be highly appreciated!
Doesn't look good brother.