FAM
Visa Office......
missisauga
App. Filed.......
20-03-2020
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Hello Everyone.
my case - application received Mar 21. AOR oct 8th. and since then, no progress. no information either. biometrics exempt and taken from previous rejected visitor visa appln.
GCMC notes say a note about upfront medicals, but no letter was ever received and India now does not do upfront medicals.
Kindly anyone suggest what needs to be done?

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hello Everyone.
my case - application received Mar 21. AOR oct 8th. and since then, no progress. no information either. biometrics exempt and taken from previous rejected visitor visa appln.
GCMC notes say a note about upfront medicals, but no letter was ever received and India now does not do upfront medicals.
When did you receive GCMS notes?
I guess you should contact the MP and tell him/her your situation.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello Everyone.
Could you put the exact text that refers to the medicals? The initial notes always have medical text (even when already requested) about medicals needed, but I don't recall that they refer to up-front medicals.

pillasri9

Apr 26, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
missisauga
App. Filed.......
20-03-2020
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Could you put the exact text that refers to the medicals? The initial notes always have medical text (even when already requested) about medicals needed, but I don't recall that they refer to up-front medicals.
This website does not allow me to paste image nor attach it. and the GCMC notes is a scanned pdf, so cannot edit it either.
but what it basically says is " Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that : An original upfront medical report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT)signed by a panel physician or an E-medical. up-front medical information sheet has not been provided. Your relative must complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application."

bobosee

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
This website does not allow me to paste image nor attach it. and the GCMC notes is a scanned pdf, so cannot edit it either.
but what it basically says is " Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that : An original upfront medical report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT)signed by a panel physician or an E-medical. up-front medical information sheet has not been provided. Your relative must complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application."
I had a similar note on my GCMS notes. We requested our MP to contact IRCC regarding the medical since we never received a medical request but IRCC said they don't require a medical right now and will let us know when they do.

Reactions: pillasri9

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I'll check bit of think this is standard language. They will request at the right time.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Is decision made sent as an email?, After Pre arrival mail what comes next
I haven't receive anything when my status had changed Decision Made on ECAS.
In my case, after the status on ECAS changed, I received pre-arrival and passport request one after another.

Nabekhime

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
I had the same note on my GCMS notes. I have received Medical Request today. Three months between Biometric, Police Clearance and MR.

pillasri9

Apr 26, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
missisauga
App. Filed.......
20-03-2020
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
I had the same note on my GCMS notes. I have received Medical Request today. Three months between Biometric, Police Clearance and MR.
Can you share your timelines please?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
This is the generic update/Note they add when they open your application to perform a completeness check. After this IRCC sends you a letter with valid IME No. requesting PA to provide Medical. Do not worry about this Note.

Reactions: armoured

Kav2020

Apr 20, 2021
Hi everyone.Yesterday we have contacted ircc asking if NDVO is working or not as we are not getting ppr request.Ircc informed us that NDVO is working,but we dont know why they are not issuing PPRs.Its been more than 3 months since DM

Reactions: kiranf

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone.Yesterday we have contacted ircc asking if NDVO is working or not as we are not getting ppr request.Ircc informed us that NDVO is working,but we dont know why they are not issuing PPRs.Its been more than 3 months since DM
The answer is pretty obvious. There are flight bans from India, and I believe the VACs are closed as well.

So issuing PPRs to applicants who can't submit their passports and couldn't travel anyway is going to be low priority, if only temporarily.

Reactions: kiranf