Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
It's either Beijing or NDVO, you can't have both :)
Yes both, Beijing is helping ndvo, when you call ircc they will say file is in Beijing and when you receive ppr it will be from ndvo.

sourabh_a

Aug 23, 2020
Hi all. Its spousal pr application.
I got an update on my online tool checking that decision made. Its been 10 days never recieved a email or copr or follow up. What should i do should i contact them??? Please let me know if anyone on same boat like me. Thank you

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi all. Its spousal pr application.
I got an update on my online tool checking that decision made. Its been 10 days never recieved a email or copr or follow up. What should i do should i contact them??? Please let me know if anyone on same boat like me. Thank you
If it’s Ottawa visa office then yes lots of us in the same boat as you :(

• Sad
Reactions: Mishthi

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Got DM/COPR yesterday from CPC Ottawa!
Did you get the COPR via email?

I'm asking because maybe Ottawa has been delaying PPRs in favor of a more digitized system. Passport stamping seems moot when the COPR letter is enough for verification at port of entry. As i understand, the initial visa provided in the passport is anyways cancelled once you enter. Post that all travel in and out of Canada can be done with your home country passport and Canadian PR card.
If not this wild speculation we've posted, maybe you getting COPR is a positive sign Ottawa is beginning to invite people in finally and will start issuing PPRs soon.
At this point we're just holding onto sheer hope.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
It’s just pathetic that every VO can send a passport request email soon after decision made except for Ottawa. None of this makes sense to me. 63 days later and no passport request, beyond frustrated at this point.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Did you get the COPR via email?

I'm asking because maybe Ottawa has been delaying PPRs in favor of a more digitized system. Passport stamping seems moot when the COPR letter is enough for verification at port of entry. As i understand, the initial visa provided in the passport is anyways cancelled once you enter. Post that all travel in and out of Canada can be done with your home country passport and Canadian PR card.
If not this wild speculation we've posted, maybe you getting COPR is a positive sign Ottawa is beginning to invite people in finally and will start issuing PPRs soon.
At this point we're just holding onto sheer hope.
They've been doing this virtual landing with no visa for those already in Canada for much of the pandemic.

Reactions: vruank

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Mr. Saini, did you get any PDF file with email to attach in VFS site to take appointment?
Open the email and click on print option and save the email as pdf file. There is no file attached to the email.

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Guys, my visa office was Ottawa and after receiving CSQ from Quebec immigration, they informed me that my file has been sent to NDVO. So my visa office right now is New Delhi or still Ottawa? Hearing lots of negatives on Ottawa VO, so asking just to have some clarity on my situation.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Guys, my visa office was Ottawa and after receiving CSQ from Quebec immigration, they informed me that my file has been sent to NDVO. So my visa office right now is New Delhi or still Ottawa? Hearing lots of negatives on Ottawa VO, so asking just to have some clarity on my situation.
Did you call and ask where your file is?

Reactions: kiranf