+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

kieraj

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
you mean you have an in-progress outbound application but moved to canada already? you'd still need to complete the process for PR, probably need to change to inbound though

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I’m still only at the phase where my application went from Recieved to In Process again after transferring to Ottawa, but I was wondering something. If I’ve been residing in Canada since January 2020, and my address has been updated through web form showing I’m in Canada, do I still need to go through PPR I wonder?
You'll still get PPR but through Ottawa, virtual landing, the PPR will have instructions.

snaptrooper

Jun 27, 2020
Hi,
I've been waiting for my spouse's DM since we received pre arrival letter in mid jan. My spouse's application is linked to my gckey account. Until today, nothing has changed in my (sponsor) gc key account. But when I checked on eCAS it shows Decision Made under Permanent Residency application. Is this how people see DM or do they get any letter or update in gc key acccount?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
I've been waiting for my spouse's DM since we received pre arrival letter in mid jan. My spouse's application is linked to my gckey account. Until today, nothing has changed in my (sponsor) gc key account. But when I checked on eCAS it shows Decision Made under Permanent Residency application. Is this how people see DM or do they get any letter or update in gc key acccount?
Yes that’s decision made. It will only show in ECAS. GCKEY does not update until the visa/copr is issued!

Reactions: kiranf

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Yes that’s decision made. It will only show in ECAS. GCKEY does not update until the visa/copr is issued!

you still did not get the PPR, some people are getting in one or two days after decison made, did you try to contact them? its already decison made then why no PPR yet, this wait is so depressing .

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
you still did not get the PPR, some people are getting in one or two days after decison made, did you try to contact them? its already decison made then why no PPR yet, this wait is so depressing .
No I did not. Lots of people waiting for passport request from Ottawa. It sucks. I did call them and they don’t know either. What else can we do? Very depressing and mentally draining.

• Sad
Reactions: kiranf and vruank

Ransan

Sep 28, 2020
Do we get an email or letter for "application recieved" nd thn "in process" or it just shows on ecas status?

Ransan

Sep 28, 2020
I applied through a lawyer. I saw these updates i.e. "application recieved" nd "in process" on ecas bt don't know if my lawyer has received any email. Is it possible that he could have received emails nd didn't forward to me

Bala-kumar

Dec 19, 2019
is Ottawa VO still functioning? It is very depressing now - almost hit the one-year mark. No update after receiving DM. Reply from the office of the MP and Immigration Minister is that application is in the final stage and wait for VO to send PPR