+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Yes, I got similar email. The AWB number is for return which will be activated once stamping is done and package is picked up by blue dart.
And the tracking Id can be used to track the status of your passport stamping from vfs global tracking tool: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

Have you received any other email after getting these Ids?
No nothing after that

Preenamit

Sep 23, 2020
Hi All,

Can any one help me by answering if I have to fill the last page of Consent Form for Passport Collection where in it asks for Biometric Information ,which of the below sections should I be filling the details into , I had my biometrics Done when I applied for Visting Visa to Canada and for PR application I have not given my Biometrics as they considered the old one.

1) Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
2)Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics

Thanks,
I signed under the second option because I have my biometrics for work visa which got rejected so I was exempted later to give biometrics again for spousal visa. So I opted the second option but I wrote in brackets (exempted) like this

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi,

I know that many applicants have received DM and PPR from Ottawa but is there anyone whose file was transferred to Ottawa and still waiting for DM/PPR?
Ours was transferred on 16th November to Ottawa, medicals, biometric everything is in place. AOR2 on December 8th since then it's been dead silent.
Called IRCC and they say it's still in process, call was not of much help
Getting anxious and curious.

I know there are still a lot of applicants waiting for AOR1 and steps after that. Hope everyone receives an update soon. It's tiring and frustrating to wait

Reactions: Huniverse

Jds1997

Jan 12, 2021
Has anyone any idea how long does it take for first email after the passport is picked up from our location ?
Hi goswami, could you please advice me how you filled the .text file and how u sent the attachment . I had also sent on 1st jan but they never sent me payment link instead whenever i email them for asking they keep on sending same forms in email and give new ticket numbers... any help appreciated...!

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi,

I know that many applicants have received DM and PPR from Ottawa but is there anyone whose file was transferred to Ottawa and still waiting for DM/PPR?
Ours was transferred on 16th November to Ottawa, medicals, biometric everything is in place. AOR2 on December 8th since then it's been dead silent.

I know there are still a lot of applicants waiting for AOR1 and steps after that. Hope everyone receives an update soon. It's tiring and frustrating to wait

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

As you are currently residing in Canada, your application is being prepared for virtual landing in Canada.

A visa office will contact you with information on confirming your status as a permanent resident.

Please note that nothing further is required from you at this time.

Thank you for the interest you have
shown in Canada

AAnyone get a mail like this? I msged em because the passport and pr pics I sent got delayed by Canada mail it seems

Reactions: adyc

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hi,

Same here pretty much, we got transferred on November 6, they asked for a copy of our marriage certificate on December 3, December 29 they accepted it. Maybe we'll hear something by the end of the month, hopefully further covid restrictions won't have much effect.

jasdeepkaur55

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,

Nothing after passing medical on 27th November.