iazuelos

Jan 29, 2020
Hi,

Spousal outland sponsorship from UK

Application submitted Feb 19
Biometrics Instruction letter received September 3rd
Medical done (with pregnancy deferral letter) September 15
Medical letter received September 15
Sponsor approval letter September 22, saying case moved from CPC-Sydney to CPC-Ottawa
Quebec undertaking application sent Sep23
Biometrics done October 15
Quebec CSQ received November 2nd
Request letter by IRCC to get a copy of CSQ November 16
Quebec CSQ sent to IRCC November 17
Pre arrival services letter November 19

What next?
Any idea when confirmation of PR is expected?

Reactions: devmtl and kiranf

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hi,

Spousal outland sponsorship from UK

Application submitted Feb 19
Biometrics Instruction letter received September 3rd
Medical done (with pregnancy deferral letter) September 15
Medical letter received September 15
Sponsor approval letter September 22, saying case moved from CPC-Sydney to CPC-Ottawa
Quebec undertaking application sent Sep23
Biometrics done October 15
Quebec CSQ received November 2nd
Request letter by IRCC to get a copy of CSQ November 16
Quebec CSQ sent to IRCC November 17
Pre arrival services letter November 19

What next?
Any idea when confirmation of PR is expected?
So lucky CSQ received so fast!!

Astrix_Obilix

Dec 1, 2020
What I don't understand is how I have shared the same details as everyone else, and in the same timeline, and yet I have not received the payment link for submitting my passport. WIll send a 5 reminder mail tomorrow reattaching all the documents. Let's see. Please do share your thoughts guys.

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
What I don't understand is how I have shared the same details as everyone else, and in the same timeline, and yet I have not received the payment link for submitting my passport. WIll send a 5 reminder mail tomorrow reattaching all the documents. Let's see. Please do share your thoughts guys.
Hi Same,
I send email on dec31st, yet no payment link
Can i ask what was your ticket no ??

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
I don’t think so sending 5 reminders would help anything. There are people reading your mail may be it went in there spam. That is possible can i ask which email id did you used to send. Might be possible that your mail id was considered spam not sure why.

Reactions: lucky1990

Sarbjit840

Nov 10, 2020
I sent my email to collect passport for staming on 1 jan as we got PPR on 31 dec we still didn’t receive payment link and we got one letter on Thursday that your area is non serviceable so i select one of the bluedart option to drop packet at their location. I sent email on Thursday and ask for payment link still not recieved. If our procedure go beyond 30 days what could be happen please help

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
I sent my email to collect passport for staming on 1 jan as we got PPR on 31 dec we still didn’t receive payment link and we got one letter on Thursday that your area is non serviceable so i select one of the bluedart option to drop packet at their location. I sent email on Thursday and ask for payment link still not recieved. If our procedure go beyond 30 days what could be happen please help
What is the time to submit the passport and if the area is not servicable than how we have to send the passport

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
It’s been extended to send passport whenever you can

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
Hi All,

Can any one help me by answering if I have to fill the last page of Consent Form for Passport Collection where in it asks for Biometric Information ,which of the below sections should I be filling the details into , I had my biometrics Done when I applied for Visting Visa to Canada and for PR application I have not given my Biometrics as they considered the old one.

1) Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
2)Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics

Thanks,