+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Yes, just be advised that your lawyer might not want to help you out too much after you do that. But if you want control of your correspondence with IRCC and you don't think that your lawyer will be a big help going forward then do it.
Thank you so much.

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
March 30, 2020 applicant who has still not received the AOR in the email yet. Filled out and submitted the webform query yesterday where i explained my situation. Does this webform query make a difference? How long does it take for the IRC to respond to you? Do they give you the same non detailed standardized answers that these call centre agents do i.e. your file hasn't been processed yet or by chance they do give you more detailed feedback and updates on what is going on exactly with your file?

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
Why are some indian applicants cases being sent to ottawa? And pakistani cases are always going to London? And people claim it's all fair lol.

If NDVO is jam packed, well so is London. Why are some getting special treatment? Ottawa cases are going way smoother in case anyone doesnt know.

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Yes i got the payment link
When did you apply i mean at 31st dec date at what time?
I have applied with PPR email as pdf and the profoma as .txt file.
They again requested some details which i replied on the same mail and send all three things again.
Is that good enough?

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
When did you apply i mean at 31st dec date at what time?
I have applied with PPR email as pdf and the profoma as .txt file.
They again requested some details which i replied on the same mail and send all three things again.
Is that good enough?
Yes that should be good enough. I sent them mail at 8 PM Indian time on 1st jan which is 31st dec morning 9:30 AM toronto time.