+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Quick question, what steps does one have to take if your spouse is coming to canada on a visit visa while your sponsorship application is ongoing? We have AOR and SA. Do we have to update the visiting spouse's address to canada and change to Inland? Please what's the process for this?
You can advise them of change of address. You can't change to inland. Medical and biometrics can be done anywhere as well. If spouse is in Canada when passport request, virtual landing can be done (passport request will give instructions to send to either out of country office or in Canada).

Note at end of allowed stay eg six months would still have to leave or extend visa (beforehand of course).

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Hi. If someone wants to take Gckey login information from their lawyer, do they need to fill “cancel representative form” as well?

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
What is the basis on which you are saying they're discriminating against Pakistanis?

Let's not try to play victim here. Pakistani applicants to go LVO, which is notoriously slow and overworked. Secondly; a lot of checks are done in collusion with Pakistani authorities, so while yes, it takes us longer than usual, I have also seen cases where Pakistanis have received PPR in 8-10 months.
What checks do they do with Pakistani authorities? I am a March 30, 2020 applicant, according to my MP in the first week of November, the feedback he received from the immigration authorities on my file was that the age gap between me i.e. 35 years and my spouse i.e. 20 years in Pakistan was unusual and suspicious due to which they were doing additional background, security checks on both of us

Gumber

Dec 18, 2020
Hello all,

I am August applicant, waiting for Aor1. Please suggest me, can I fill web form to know about my application status instead of calling on customer care (helpline no.)

Last edited:

kharthik24

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Toronto
Received payment link today, paid, waiting for AWB email for 4 hours almost now. My pickup is supposed to be tomorrow, so I hope I get something from them soon. Has anyone had experience where AWB was not sent in time

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Received payment link today, paid, waiting for AWB email for 4 hours almost now. My pickup is supposed to be tomorrow, so I hope I get something from them soon. Has anyone had experience where AWB was not sent in time
Not sure for me as well we just paid an hour back and they are coming to pick up tomorrow. Can you please confirm which documents you are sending?

Reactions: pallavi.chahal

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi all

Can anybody tell how a payment link looks like? This is what i received

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service: Yes/No
Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service while enrolling Biometrics: Yes/No/NA

If ‘Yes’ then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
Tracking ID:
For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

I have replied them back what they asked for. Tried to call them but no one picked up......is the customer service open on Saturday? I will try to maybe call them again tomorrow.

Please advise anyone.

Jan 8, 2021
did you send details for courier as an attachment or you wrote in body text. because I sent my details in body text on 31 dec 2020 and have not received any payment link yet.