+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Jan 8, 2021
Do we have to send the consent form and courier form by email to ircc or they will go along the package when we send the passport? AND when we send details for 2 way courier do we have to write the return address even if they are same as collection address because email does not ask about return address or courier form will have the return address and that form will go with the package itself.

Last edited:

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Does anyone know how long will it take for passport stamping? For me pickup it Jan 9. Just want to make sure when i could book travel tickets for my spouse.

Jan 8, 2021
Hi Gurpreet
I send on Jan 1st, i send them
Ppr email with .text file to vfs passport submission email
Haven’t received any payment link after that
Thank you for reply sam. I am little worried about that now i have sent another email with .text file this time hope will get link soon.
by the way in yours details you just write the address for collection of passport right?

Astrix_Obilix

Dec 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

After I received the passport request on Dec 31, I shared the .txt along with the passport letter and the filled proforma with VFS Global (New Delhi). The only reply I have received so far has the consent and courier form. I have filled the form and kept it ready to be shared with the courier guy.

Q: Do we need to share the forms with VFS as well? I have read on so many forums that it has to be shared with the courier guy.
Q: I have already shared 5 follow-up emails with VFS and every time I receive the same response i.e. the consent and courier form.

For those who have received the payment link, could you please let me know if I have left out anything? PA is from India.

Jan 8, 2021
Hello everyone,

After I received the passport request on Dec 31, I shared the .txt along with the passport letter and the filled proforma with VFS Global (New Delhi). The only reply I have received so far has the consent and courier form. I have filled the form and kept it ready to be shared with the courier guy.

Q: Do we need to share the forms with VFS as well? I have read on so many forums that it has to be shared with the courier guy.
Q: I have already shared 5 follow-up emails with VFS and every time I receive the same response i.e. the consent and courier form.

For those who have received the payment link, could you please let me know if I have left out anything? PA is from India.
I am also in same situation but i am pretty much sure consent form and courier forms will share with courier guy. we dont have to send to vfs by email

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Thank you for reply sam. I am little worried about that now i have sent another email with .text file this time hope will get link soon.
by the way in yours details you just write the address for collection of passport right?
Yes, just the address. But i asked one of friend
He received ppr for study
He said you can also drop to bluedart (courier service) location once you receive awb no after payment

Yan01

Jun 22, 2020
Hello,

I'm a bit confused. The cic account says the following:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • November 6, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 13, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Meanwhile, I recieved an invitation to pre-arrival services and was emailed by ircc and have submitted my passport. Does this mean that a decision has been made and the visa was approved? The subject in the e-mail is Ready for Visa. Please enlighten me.

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Do we have to send the consent form and courier form by email to ircc or they will go along the package when we send the passport? AND when we send details for 2 way courier do we have to write the return address even if they are same as collection address because email does not ask about return address or courier form will have the return address and that form will go with the package itself.
No need to include consent form and courier form in email.
Check this page, someone clearly explained the process: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/