+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Sarbjit840

Nov 10, 2020
Hi, Has anyone received payment link or AWB number for 2 way courier service after sending details to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com? Specifically asking people who got PPR on Dec 31st (PA from India).

We have also send mail to passport submissions on on friday and then we got one mail for asking details tgen we did the third mail for sending consent and courier form and still waiting for payment link

one of the mail was saying we must sure that you have written Awb number and application reference number on email but how come we haven’t done payment on payment link can anyone answer are we on right track?

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
We have also send mail to passport submissions on on friday and then we got one mail for asking details tgen we did the third mail for sending consent and courier form and still waiting for payment link

one of the mail was saying we must sure that you have written Awb number and application reference number on email but how come we haven’t done payment on payment link can anyone answer are we on right track?
They will provide AWB number after payment is done. Find more details here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

Savak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
March 30th applicant and still no AOR yet. I am now wondering whether it was a mistake to submit the application myself and whether hiring an expensive, reputable immigration lawyer no matter how much the cost would have made a difference?

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
March 30th applicant and still no AOR yet. I am now wondering whether it was a mistake to submit the application myself and whether hiring an expensive, reputable immigration lawyer no matter how much the cost would have made a difference?
did you call ircc to check if they have you application?

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi everyone,
Does the applicant need to submit biometrics in order to proceed with the application or can they do the background check without it? VFS in my country is closed.

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Try calling IRCC, sending webforms and asking your MP to send their requests to IRCC. Almost always things were moving with my personal PR application back in the past and now with the family sponsorship application after my activities.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
Does the applicant need to submit biometrics in order to proceed with the application or can they do the background check without it? VFS in my country is closed.
I called regarding this when Biometric was closed in India. They said they will keep processing even if biometric is not submitted. However let's say before you give biometric your application is complete from VO they will wait till you submit Biometric.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

Yf2020

Oct 2, 2020
Hello! Is anyone know CIC is working from Monday? I dont see any updates... Since covid19 cases are surging, my concern is if they close again. Hope not...