Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Yes, it got approved is 2 months after aor1 , but the initial wait for aor1 was long.
After aor1, its a long wait for ndvo applicants i think. I hope ndvo starts working with full staff from the coming week.

Harmeet dhami

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Apr
I sent profoma as separate pdf. However there is automated mail from them as well saying to give all those details in text file as well not sure why they are sending automated mail like that maybe they didn’t updated.
Open you mail on laptop and go to print that mail and save as pdf that’s what i did.
do i need to tell them anything in mail ? i am not getting exact idea what i need to do . please can you explain me please what should i do to get everything done
passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I am Mississauga applicant and waiting for ppr..so will it come from ndvo or Mississauga
Mississauga obviously, but you will send your passport to your vfs office if you are in india.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Apr

do i need to tell them anything in mail ? i am not getting exact idea what i need to do . please can you explain me please what should i do to get everything done
passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com
Yes we need to send out a mail to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com

Need to include following docs:
  1. Passport request letter which we received from CPCO.
  2. Proforma 2 way courier can be found on vfs global site: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/ircc-request-update under November 18th update.

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
lots of applicants from feb and march got ppr last Dec 31, including some april, may, june and july
Yeah immigration just trying to hit their numbers for end of year. It will slow again now I'm betting, I hope I'm wrong, but most of what they do seems pretty transparent.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Thanks for the link! This link mentions of having a separate bedroom to quarantine but its okay to have other shared spaces (i.e. kitchen, washroom, etc.), but those common spaces needs to be sanitized after each use. In my case, I live in 2 bedroom, 1 washroom apartment shared with my parents & grandmother. Even though my place would be ideal for him to quarantine (as per the above mentioned link), we do not want to risk health of my grandma.

So I and my husband were planning to book a 2-bedroom, 1 washroom basement/ apartment and he can quarantine in 1 of the bedroom and I go and stay in the other bedroom. We will sanitize common areas (i.e. kitchen and washroom) after each use. We will have food and other necessary supplies delivered out-side the door of the rental place by my parents. I work from home so I do not need to step-out for work related purpose. Thus, I and my husband will be in complete quarantine for 14-days at the rental place. We will disclose in the quarantine plan that, I (his wife) will occupy the second bedroom of the rental place.

But my question for the second plan is that, am I allowed to go and occupy the second bedroom of the rental place? or it can get us in trouble if visited by the officer, because they can ask me why I decided to stay in one of the bedroom of this rental place when I have my own home in the same city and I didn't even travel with my husband?

Please advise.
Thanks!

hagt07

Jan 3, 2021
I received PPR on Dec 31 from CPC-Ottawa. Outland applicant based in US but indian passport holder. I am currently in Canada on TRV and will submit my passport from Canada. Given COVID, does anyone know if I should request signature on delivery of my passport to CPC-Ottawa? Given it's a PO box address, not sure if signature on delivery is necessary?