+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Guys, what does a pre arrival letter means? At what stage of the process you receive it?
I am done with medical and it is passed and yesterday I received the pre arrival letter. I still have to do biometrics but want to know what pre arrival means?
Is it a good sign and my application is almost approved?
It has little to do with when your application will be approved sadly. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when they send this email, and many people are never sent it.

Reactions: KingQueenD

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
i have received a biometric appointment date [outland spousal sponsorship for spouse in India] which is beyond the 90 day limit. What should i do ?

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
Nothing! They will still accept the biometrics letter
@rrss13 - Should i not inform IRCC through the webform with reasons why there was a delay ? it's mentioned on the initial biometrics letter.

Also, i have received 2 emails from scheduling team . One for 14th Jan and other for 20th Jan [both emails sent same day with 5 min gap] . What would that mean? Are these 2 options or the latest one [20th Jan appnt.] is the one i should consider ?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
@rrss13 - Should i not inform IRCC through the webform with reasons why there was a delay ? it's mentioned on the initial biometrics letter.

Also, i have received 2 emails from scheduling team . One for 14th Jan and other for 20th Jan [both emails sent same day with 5 min gap] . What would that mean? Are these 2 options or the latest one [20th Jan appnt.] is the one i should consider ?
They made a post on Facebook saying biometric letters have been extended. For your second question I would call them and ask

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Outland application.
We paid only sponsership application fee and we got AOR1. After that no medical, biometric already updated in gckey account which we gave during visitor visa. I want to ask we haven't pay PR application fee is it affect application processing time. No SA approval

jaig

Feb 11, 2013

Same here I got two dates what should prefer to do